Israeli airstrike hits car carrying aid workers from World Central Kitchen killed citizens of the UK, Australia, and Poland

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about

you are elon musk #1 worshipper and dikkrider on this website is what i'm talking about and he worships zionists

anyway i don't have time to watch the video, i have never said "barack obama is not a war criminal," i believe that all presidents in my lifetime are likely war criminals.

i said that he was better about not catering to israel's every demand than any other president in my lifetime, which you haven't debunked. see: the iran deal which had benjamin netanyahu in shambles

so stop wasting my time linking me to youtube videos, use your words. :childplease:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biden_PNG25.png

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don't See the point in bombing everything if you don't know where they are.

Israel ain't worried about those folks.
Real spit

The question that nobody seems to be asking and they refuse to answer even if asked is "why are you bombing instead of sending in special forces?"

You mean to tell me that America can send in team of seals transported by helicopters to bin laden compound and end him but the "most moral" army with the most sophisticated intelligence apparatus and military hardware is using ww2 era terror bombing tactics? This is what america did to dresden Germany and what the Germans did to London. It's blatantly obvious that the hostages are just a fig leaf to continue there genocide. Even if they were released no questions asked...what reason would they have to believe they just won't just keep bombing anyway?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I don't See the point in bombing everything if you don't know where they are.

Israel ain't worried about those folks.

Real spit

The question that nobody seems to be asking and they refuse to answer even if asked is "why are you bombing instead of sending in special forces?"

You mean to tell me that America can send in team of seals transported by helicopters to bin laden compound and end him but the "most moral" army with the most sophisticated intelligence apparatus and military hardware is using ww2 era terror bombing tactics? This is what america did to dresden Germany and what the Germans did to London. It's blatantly obvious that the hostages are just a fig leaf to continue there genocide. Even if they were released no questions asked...what reason would they have to believe they just won't just keep bombing anyway?
More questions @voiture wont answer

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

This piece of shyt won't "go tit for tat" with Netanyahu... but he'll loudly call out Putin an other world leaders

These fakkits are just as crooked as Trumps people. Instead of "alternative facts" and other made up shyt, these guys just blatantly lie

Fukk this administration they deserve the L they get in November

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This piece of shyt won't "go tit for tat" with Netanyahu... but he'll loudly call out Putin an other world leaders

These fakkits are just as crooked as Trumps people. Instead of "alternative facts" and other made up shyt, these guys just blatantly lie

Fukk this administration they deserve the L they get in November
So we blaming Biden for some shyt Netanyahu is responsible for? Letting Hamas wreck him on his watch when he was clearly warned about months prior?

Biden ain’t holding no L in November

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
So we blaming Biden for some shyt Netanyahu is responsible for? Letting Hamas wreck him on his watch when he was clearly warned about months prior?

Biden ain’t holding no L in November
YES :gucci:

who is giving billions of dollars and arms to Netanyahu to blow up aid workers, kids, and women?

the fukk kinda question is this :what:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol all the things they said about Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria and Libya and Vietnam is what Israel actually is. They a real live rogue terrorist state that doesn’t deserve the right to exist at this point.

And that doesn’t mean Jewish people don’t have a right to exist, it means that they don’t have a right to conduct a settler colonial project and ethnically cleanse the indigenous people of the land. Simple as that. If they want to live on the land in harmony with the indigenous people then that’s wonderful. But this shyt can’t stand anymore, Israel has to go the way of Rhodesia and cease to exist.

I think the most frustrating thing about all this is the very obvious truths that aren’t being spoken for fear of being labeled or becoming excommunicated from a system that sustains a few while oppressing the rest.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
you are elon musk #1 worshipper and dikkrider on this website is what i'm talking about and he worships zionists

anyway i don't have time to watch the video, i have never said "barack obama is not a war criminal," i believe that all presidents in my lifetime are likely war criminals.

i said that he was better about not catering to israel's every demand than any other president in my lifetime, which you haven't debunked. see: the iran deal which had benjamin netanyahu in shambles

so stop wasting my time linking me to youtube videos, use your words. :childplease:
So you made up something to prove what

He did everything with a smile

You are everything you’re trying to project my way