Israeli airstrike hits car carrying aid workers from World Central Kitchen killed citizens of the UK, Australia, and Poland

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Why did Hamas take hostages to begin with?
The right wing Israeli government will use any excuse to escalate so why did Hamas provide the opportunity? Rafah invasion is next if the hostages are not released.
Why did the government ignore intelligence reports of a possible attack? Why wasn't Israel funding the PLO as a counter to Hamas and encouraging elections?

Because as you can see from the evidence posted in this thread of what Israeli soldiers think of Palestinians, they don't care. They want to kill and force people out of the area and take it over. That's what this has been about from the beginning. I don't know what it's going to take for this country to be treated the same as any other aggressive nation, but it's going to have to happen soon.

They've already attacked Syria and Lebanon. The reason those countries haven't struck back and formally declared war is a mystery to me. If Mexico fired missiles into Texas and killed people there, we would already have drones in Guadalajara.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've already attacked Syria and Lebanon. The reason those countries haven't struck back and formally declared war is a mystery to me. If Mexico fired missiles into Texas and killed people there, we would already have drones in Guadalajara.
Declaring war on israeli would be declaring on the U.S no way in hell would U.S stay out of it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Declaring war on israeli would be declaring on the U.S no way in hell would U.S stay out of it.
That entirely depends on what kinds of problems America is facing and if our creditors want their money back.

They knew to try this shyt with Biden because of this:

We don't know what will happen in the next 6-8 months. If it is financially disadvantageous, I do not see America backing up Israel. This is a country that has not ever successfully defeated an insurgency. Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, all of those wars cost America trillions and achieved NOTHING. Americans are tired of losing wars and money.

We have our own problems right now, and there is a growing white supremacist movement that is literally begging for a second civil war. A president that understands this will tell Israel to deal with the consequences of its own evil and stupid actions.

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
I’d write my congressman begging to reenlist just to put a bullet in a few of their skulls if they’d just let us wipe them out.

Hell yeah bro. Put me on the fukkin front line if that shyt happens.

They capitalized on folks with this mindset after 9/11. And off they went, doing the rich man's bidding. To do what? And for what?

I have nephews coming up and one old enough to enlist. I would never encourage them to join the military. This shyt ain't Fortnite.

But then again, these desensitized youths of today may be up for it :francis: God bless and good luck to them.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
They capitalized on folks with this mindset after 9/11. And off they went, doing the rich man's bidding. To do what? And for what?

I have nephews coming up and one old enough to enlist. I would never encourage them to join the military. This shyt ain't Fortnite.

But then again, these desensitized youths of today may be up for it :francis: God bless and good luck to them.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I really hope that when all of this is over, they aren't allowed to rewrite history and say some bullshyt like "We didn't know. We were under Netanyahu's spell"

Nah. I hope people are saving the tweets, tik toks, Facebook posts, video footage everything. History is repeating itself and humanity needs to learn.

It's truly ironic and horrific to watch people who are the descendents of the victims of fascism basically just doing the same shyt to someone else.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Even the Arabs know better now to sit back and watch.
You should look up what happened the last time they ganged up on Israel.
Back then Israel didn't even have nukes and took care of business in 6 days. I wouldn't suggest your dumb idea in 2024.
how many shekels did you get paid for this post?

voiture

All Star
Daps
All I ask is to be alive to witness the destruction of Israel
Fools like you wishing for nuclear war.
No country with a nuke is going off into the sunset without letting off a nuke.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I really hope that when all of this is over, they aren't allowed to rewrite history and say some bullshyt like "We didn't know. We were under Netanyahu's spell"

Nah. I hope people are saving the tweets, tik toks, Facebook posts, video footage everything. History is repeating itself and humanity needs to learn.

It's truly ironic and horrific to watch people who are the descendents of the victims of fascism basically just doing the same shyt to someone else.
Ancient Greeks authors would vomit at how thickly layered this tragedy is with irony. They couldn't bring themselves to pen this, it's just to spot on...