Israeli airstrike hits car carrying aid workers from World Central Kitchen killed citizens of the UK, Australia, and Poland

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
lol all the things they said about Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria and Libya and Vietnam is what Israel actually is. They a real live rogue terrorist state that doesn’t deserve the right to exist at this point.

And that doesn’t mean Jewish people don’t have a right to exist, it means that they don’t have a right to conduct a settler colonial project and ethnically cleanse the indigenous people of the land. Simple as that. If they want to live on the land in harmony with the indigenous people then that’s wonderful. But this shyt can’t stand anymore, Israel has to go the way of Rhodesia and cease to exist.

I think the most frustrating thing about all this is the very obvious truths that aren’t being spoken for fear of being labeled or becoming excommunicated from a system that sustains a few while oppressing the rest.

I wonder if that can happen without the Samson Option coming into play :picard:

voiture

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Die slow and painfully in the same vein as Israel has been subjecting The indegenous Palestinians to for several decades.
The radical Muslims are mad today.
Stop supporting terrorists. This conflict ends when the last hostage is released from the terrorist tunnels. Deal with it.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Stop supporting terrorists. This conflict ends when the last hostage is released from the terrorist tunnels. Deal with it.
Why you ducking my questions kid? The same hostages idf bombed?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Tell Hamas to give up the hostages.
Israel won't stop until the terrorists return every hostage. Deal with it.
What are the hostages' names? How many are still being held hostage? Have there been any attempts to track or extract these hostages?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no doubt israel would drop a nuke on america or attempt to wipe out the populace if it ever came to it.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ends with your eastern European baby killing nazi state packing its bags and getting the fukk out of the indegenous Palestinian land.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no doubt israel would drop a nuke on america or attempt to wipe out the populace if it ever came to it.
:patrice:damn I don't think they would do all that but I do think they would find a way to drag america in to a war were we would have boot on the ground:snoop:

voiture

All Star
Daps
What are the hostages' names? How many are still being held hostage? Have there been any attempts to track or extract these hostages?
According to the pro-hamas media Aljazeera, there are still hostages that are alive being held by Hamas. Is Aljazeera all of a sudden not trust worthy?