Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So what's the aim with Iran? Because it won't be like going after Iraq---Iran is way more competent in comparison and has more people and may or may not have already finalized the atomic bomb. So it won't be a simple get in-get out like they thought with Iraq.

And the Pentagon is itching to move onto Great Power competition in the pacific...they're basically done with the Middle East and War on Terror. So Im kinda wondering what the play is here.

Yeah it wouldn't be easy at all. Iran is built like a fortress. big economic and big money losses. Northern border won't be secured and weapons and manpower would keep flowing in. Persians have a strong national identity and their soldiers are unlikely to fragment on impact in the same manner that Arab armies do.

It has 90 million people that share an extremely strong national identity. You ever met a persian? There won't be defectors or in-fighting like Iraq. They will unite and more than likely fight/resist bitterly. Country is almost as mountainous as Afghanistan and three times the size. They have proxies all across middle east. No one can question their commitment and loyalty. They will activate if Iran tells them to activate. They will turn Iraq, Israel, Lebanon into warzones as well, if neccessary.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This isn't about taking sides.

This is about what has happened today and how it will be viewed.

Everyone knows Israel shouldn't be where it is. We know how the Palestinians are treated. Despite Israel trying to frame Palestinianian = terrorist for years it has never been successful. BUT the moment you decide to launch an attack to gun down civilians that changes, because the government does not = the people.

Putin has invaded Ukraine and Zelenskyy has his soldiers fighting back to defend themselves. Everyone on a basic level can rock with it and no one is bothered is Russian soldiers are killed.

But what Zelenskyy is NOT doing is sending Ukrainian soldiers to Russia to intentionally attack Russians civilians.

I’m tryna watch a say cheese video on YouTube. Before the video started I got an intense ad about “Israel being under attack” with civilians being killed the main point. That will be the new narrative pumped into the mainstream.

Read above.

oprah-no.gif

You’d be right in any other situation but not this one breh. We talking about decades of oppression here and society that has keep Benjamin ‘Foot on Neck’ Netanyahu in power since the mid 90s. This was a powder keg set blow for years and everybody getting caught in the blast radius.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Yeah it wouldn't be easy at all. Iran is built like a fortress. big economic and big money losses. Northern border won't be secured and weapons and manpower would keep flowing in. Persians have a strong national identity and their soldiers are unlikely to fragment on impact in the same manner that Arab armies do.

It has 90 million people that share an extremely strong national identity. You ever met a persian? There won't be defectors or in-fighting like Iraq. They will unite and more than likely fight/resist bitterly. Country is almost as mountainous as Afghanistan and three times the size. They have proxies all across middle east. No one can question their commitment and loyalty. They will activate if Iran tells them to activate. They will turn Iraq, Israel, Lebanon into warzones as well, if neccessary.
Meanwhile, China(1980's Japan on steroids), whom the Pentagon has identified as the greatest threat for the U.S. geopolitical ambitions will only come out of this way stronger. Not only that they now have a do or die alliance with Russia. So they're telling me the US/Nato can defeat Iran/Proxies-----> defeat China/Russia/Africa/proxies?? Not counting all the victims of the West's global war on terror who have been waiting for a chance to make America pay.

Yeah the Military Industrial Complex has a real Sophie's choice scenario here.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
That report is sus. WSJ leans right and the establishment right wingers and neocons have been thirsting at a war with iran for decades. John Bolton etc. Any tie they can make they will try to. I would take that with a grain of salt
They all lean right now. Compare their editorials to Pre-2016. Its night and day. Trump basically scared them Right.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Very interesting argument. It's essentially a Ukraine dynamic...what if the defender has improved so much (and is flooded with weapons/tacit support from surrounding nations) that they pull off an amazing hold and create a stalemate? I still think Hamas gets owned but this has certainly made me take pause.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Meanwhile, China(1980's Japan on steroids), whom the Pentagon has identified as the greatest threat for the U.S. geopolitical ambitions will only come out of this way stronger. Not only that they now have a do or die alliance with Russia. So they're telling me the US/Nato can defeat Iran/Proxies-----> defeat China/Russia/Africa/proxies?? Not counting all the victims of the West's global war on terror who have been waiting for a chance to make America pay.

yup
not to mention I'm sure Iran has nukes now, either by developing their own or russia giving them a few

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Saw that @ReasonableMatic already posted this oop

I don’t understand this. The Native Americans stood on business plenty of times and got wiped out. Same as thousands of innocent Gazan women and children are going to get wiped out now.

I swear Twitter is just a competition on who can say the dumbest shyt.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I don’t understand this. The Native Americans stood on business plenty of times and got wiped out. Same as thousands of Gazan women and children are going to get wiped out now.

:hubie:

My name is Bennett and I ain't in it

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I don’t understand this. The Native Americans stood on business plenty of times and got wiped out. Same as thousands of innocent Gazan women and children are going to get wiped out now.

Just say you are p*ssy and.keep it pushing

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

China doesn’t have a do or die alliance with Russia. They won’t even supply Russia with weapons for Ukraine. :mjlol: Y’all just say anything that pops into your head like 2 year olds.