Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah homie...

A lot of things has changed since then. Granted the only reason why Israel won was because conventional warfare tactics and equipment from the US.

Now the Arab nations have proxies groups that will attract from within. If everyone decided to hop on Israel ass right now. They taking a major L

You are delusional breh; regardless, it isn't happening.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
these arabs aint afraid to die, while loss of life in the west has people shook
Part of why alot of our struggle on the African continent seem to always stall---esp amongst sub saharan Chritians. We don't have the will and zeal to sacrifice for our causes like Arabs/muslims in general. I admire that about them.

Just look how Mali/Burkina Faso/Niger all banded ready to die to kick France out. Gabon wimped out like a little bytch...basically telling France their army and base can stay as they were executing the Coup against Ali Bongo. We're too attached to earthly things for real sacrifice and liberaiton.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
seems odd caught off guard but 24 hrs later have the whole plan when it was plotted etc?
These dudes have developed "Pegasus" software that can jail break and listen on any electronic device. And you're telling me they couldnt see Paragliders and the massive equipment Hamas needed to execute this attack?

I'm not saying its a False flag, but I'm implying it.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
CIA then? Because WSJ/WashPost/NYT are their favorite establishment mouthpieces. Some type of psy op?

seems odd caught off guard but 24 hrs later have the whole plan when it was plotted etc?

That report is sus. WSJ leans right and the establishment right wingers and neocons have been thirsting at a war with iran for decades. John Bolton etc. Any tie they can make they will try to. I would take that with a grain of salt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i know next to nothing about the situation

when Israel was doing similar things were they suppressing the news coverage? that's what i seems like once i started researching today :lupe: if so they just as fukked up and should be viewed as such :hhh: blowing up mad buildings and attacking journalism that attempted to shed any kind of light on it, why wasn't there a widespread loss of sympathy towards them as well?

This is nasty work :scust:

both engaged in barbaric behavior but one has the means to stop the footage from going out in 4k to the masses and the other doesn't

what's the solution here, is the world gonna sit back and watch Palestine get wiped off the map? This shyt is gonna read crazy as hell in the history books when it's all said and done :hubie:

This isn't about taking sides.

This is about what has happened today and how it will be viewed.

Everyone knows Israel shouldn't be where it is. We know how the Palestinians are treated. Despite Israel trying to frame Palestinianian = terrorist for years it has never been successful. BUT the moment you decide to launch an attack to gun down civilians that changes, because the government does not = the people.

Putin has invaded Ukraine and Zelenskyy has his soldiers fighting back to defend themselves. Everyone on a basic level can rock with it and no one is bothered is Russian soldiers are killed.

But what Zelenskyy is NOT doing is sending Ukrainian soldiers to Russia to intentionally attack Russians civilians.

I’m tryna watch a say cheese video on YouTube. Before the video started I got an intense ad about “Israel being under attack” with civilians being killed the main point. That will be the new narrative pumped into the mainstream.

:dead:

Write like the Second Intifada didn’t happen, “brehs”

Read above.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
No doubt, they been itching to have go at Iran for years now.
So what's the aim with Iran? Because it won't be like going after Iraq---Iran is way more competent in comparison and has more people and may or may not have already finalized the atomic bomb. So it won't be a simple get in-get out like they thought with Iraq.

And the Pentagon is itching to move onto Great Power competition in the pacific...they're basically done with the Middle East and War on Terror. So Im kinda wondering what the play is here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These dudes have developed "Pegasus" software that can jail break and listen on any electronic device. And you're telling me they couldnt see Paragliders and the massive equipment Hamas needed to execute this attack?

I'm not saying its a False flag, but I'm implying it.

so you're saying 24 season 2? :damn: