Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You don’t understand this because you don’t know BLACK HISTORY enough.

Many enslaved people died rebelling during the Trans-Atlantic SlaveTrade.

But Haiti, the first Black Republic exists BECAUSE of rebellion.

The Largest Maroon community in the world is in Suriname.
It exists BECAUSE of rebellion.

The Maroon community in Jamaica exists BECAUSE of rebellion.

These communities would be considered TERRORISTS in today’s white media.

You nikkas just be loud and WRONG bc y’all don’t know Black History ENOUGH to know the RESISTANCE that took place across
the Black Diaspora during the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade.

Colonialism, Apartheid, War Crimes ➡ REBELLION.

Rebellion against Colonialism with violence is a NATURAL and NECESSARY response.

Any descendant of Slavery that doesn’t understand this is a LOST NIKKA forreal.

Free Palestine.

Don’t lecture me. I’ve made numerous threads on the brutality of the Israeli occupation. I have no problem with the Gazan response. If there were a bunch of white people dancing in my backyard while my children on being spit on walking to school I’d probably do the same thing.

Do I think it’s going to turn out well for the Gazans? No. Israel is going to kill a lot of people. Their government is basically fascist now.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
It's not like life can get any worse for Palestinians in Gaza.

They're under military occupation. They have no democratic means for liberation. Their water is poisoned. Half their population is unemployed. Their electricity is not under their control. Any outside aid gets destroyed. The West completely ignores their slow genocide. The Arab gulf States don't even really care about them.

This is basically a suicide mission for them because they literally have nothing to lose.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

“We know israel is going to kill us anyways. We are starving, we are being besieged, we are being dispossessed, we are being displaced. We know all of this. Israel is going to kill us anyways. Israel wants us kneeling… So why not fight back and die in dignity?”

Damnnnn

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Very interesting argument. It's essentially a Ukraine dynamic...what if the defender has improved so much (and is flooded with weapons/tacit support from surrounding nations) that they pull off an amazing hold and create a stalemate? I still think Hamas gets owned but this has certainly made me take pause.

I think as well where hamas messed up is a lot of the people they killed are citizens of other countries.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm tired of hearing people that don't know anything about what's really going on in the world talking.

Don't even recognize they are part of the problem.
Tell us what your sky daddy is telling you right now Gump. Let us know what’s really going on with your middle school education and YouTube studies degree.