Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
China doesn’t have a do or die alliance with Russia. They won’t even supply Russia with weapons for Ukraine. :mjlol: Y’all just say anything that pops into your head like 2 year olds.
This is the first high-intensity warfare between peers/near peers in 80 years. Russia is currently the only major power with that experience amongst all the world powers since 1945. You think China is just idling its thumb and not all over this? Why would they do it directly if North Korea can? Perhaps consume media outside of those confirming your bias.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I don’t understand this. The Native Americans stood on business plenty of times and got wiped out. Same as thousands of innocent Gazan women and children are going to get wiped out now.

I swear Twitter is just a competition on who can say the dumbest shyt.
You don’t understand this because you don’t know BLACK HISTORY enough.

Many enslaved people died rebelling during the Trans-Atlantic SlaveTrade.

But Haiti, the first Black Republic exists BECAUSE of rebellion.

The Largest Maroon community in the world is in Suriname.
It exists BECAUSE of rebellion.

The Maroon community in Jamaica exists BECAUSE of rebellion.

These communities would be considered TERRORISTS in today’s white media.

You nikkas just be loud and WRONG bc y’all don’t know Black History ENOUGH to know the RESISTANCE that took place across
the Black Diaspora during the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade.

Colonialism, Apartheid, War Crimes ➡ REBELLION.

Rebellion against Colonialism with violence is a NATURAL and NECESSARY response.

Any descendant of Slavery that doesn’t understand this is a LOST NIKKA forreal.

Free Palestine.

Last edited:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Stoudemire has a message for Hamas supporters

A black Jew defending the Israel apartheid state and bringing up BLM is crazy, especially when Palestinians were helping BLM protesters when the police where doing them like the IDF.

What does he think about what Israel did to Ethiopian Jews?

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Everyone knows Israel shouldn't be where it is. We know how the Palestinians are treated. Despite Israel trying to frame Palestinianian = terrorist for years it has never been successful. BUT the moment you decide to launch an attack to gun down civilians that changes, because the government does not = the people.
You're being very generous about the general publics knowledge of the situation. A LOT of people have no idea about Israel's bullshyt :usure: it may seem like that on the Internet, but most people IRL are just seeing the Hamas shyt and thinking "oh middle eastern people being terrorists again :pacspit:" and they aren't bothering to look up the history themselves. shyt it's a Sunday night, people more concerned about football right now.

but this goes back to my question, when Israel would bomb them and run up in their shyt, were there civilians dying and was it shown to the world or suppressed?

If they were doing the same shyt then :yeshrug: there's no such thing as a moral war, whoever is prepared to do the foulest shyt at the largest scale wins, public perception fades with time since the news cycle is so quick, the average person doesn't give a fukk about the Taliban shyt that went down when we left anymore, people have forgotten literal slavery came back in Libya, this outrage against Hamas will also fade unless the media keeps reminding the public

I don't see this being resolved without a ton of innocent people getting fukked up on both sides, when that happens will their be sympathy for the Palestinians who had absolutely nothing to do with this? Probably not, it'll just be Israelites getting sympathy because they played the media game better during all of this

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Realistically speaking, i think they shouldve taken the martin luther king or ghandi approach here.

If all 2 million people stripped down to their underwear and slowly walked toward the "no -go" zone with their hands up ; i garuntee you there wouldnt be a GAZA by morning the next day. Pair that strategy with a hunger strike and all the UN organizations would be forced to side with the unarmed , malnourished people people slowly marching towards the well fed, well armed military people at the gaza border. The existence of israel itself would be questioned if even a single bullet was fired at such people. And the complicit arab states of egypt and saudiarabia would be compelled to move if multiple bullets flew due to impending internal instability of their own people who would side with the palestinians.

The violence route isnt the answer for this conflict. Their only hope is to capture the world's attention. I argue that if those young arab men currently fighting israel are truly determined to be marytrs , then they should have no problem doing so in unarmed capacity .
5nE.gif

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the first high-intensity warfare between peers/near peers in 80 years. Russia is currently the only major power with that experience amongst all the world powers since 1945. You think China is just idling its thumb and not all over this? Why would they do it directly if North Korea can? Perhaps consume media outside of those confirming your bias.
The only experience Russia has is getting blown up in the mud by weapons the US developed in the 80’s and getting their fleet sunk against a country without a Navy. Nobody cares about the fantasies you have in your head. Never mind the Chinese who only care about themselves and aren’t going to war on behalf of fukking Iran :laff:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm talking to some of my family members about this and none of them know nothing about what's going on.

This will definitely trigger a world war.

Israel has been itching to bomb Iran and vice versa.

China will move on Taiwan.

Russia will step up their assault on Ukraine.

The US can't protect everyone.

Maybe I'm being too dramatic but this shyt is a real as it gets in my opinion.

Americans are focused on sports and only fans right now.