Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
In the entire 1973 Yom Kippur war, all of the Arab militaries combined killed 2500 Israeli

Day 2, and Hamas is damn near half way there :damn:

An Intelligence failure of biblical proportions :wow:

Hamas ground invasion in the south, Hezbollah rocket strikes up north, Iran proxies to the East. The Muslims are showing all the native/indigenous peoples of the world how to truly respond to cac colonizers, imperialists and oppressors...with violence
full

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Hamas have fukked up.

Palestinians had support because they were seen an innocents being occupied by Israeli government.

Now they’ve attacked civilians.

It’s OVER.

Israel will go in and now have justification to wipe them out without backlash.

The media will now equate “Palestinian” = Hamas supporter = TERRORIST.

So even if you now criticize the Israeli government to support Palestine you will be seen as a sympathizer to TERRORISM.
full

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Wouldn’t be surprised if Israel planned this entire thing.
They literally have Palestinians in fish bowl. I'm tended to believe this hypothesis only because the last time tensions flared up there, which I think was a couple of years ago, Israel got major pushback even from some media.
That kinda shocked them because it included even Gen Z kids and all. They were so taken aback by the increased support Palestine got that they created a commission to understand why that happened---Part of their conclusion was to blame BLM for creating more sympathizers for the Palestinian cause. If I can find that video I will post it.

I just think that they still have major support, but that there's definitely a crack in that "blameless armor" they once carried. Ironically it's happening at a time when Palestine is also at its weakest. I've lived to see Israel got from that little heroic nation amongst brutes trying to survive to see her as a major bully especially with Bibi Netanyahu running things. He's been really bad for Israel's PR.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hamas have fukked up.

Palestinians had support because they were seen an innocents being occupied by Israeli government.

Now they’ve attacked civilians.

It’s OVER.

Israel will go in and now have justification to wipe them out without backlash.

The media will now equate “Palestinian” = Hamas supporter = TERRORIST.

So even if you now criticize the Israeli government to support Palestine you will be seen as a sympathizer to TERRORISM.

:dead:

Write like the Second Intifada didn’t happen, “brehs”

Last edited: