Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It does make me wonder how much of the holocaust was... how do I say this in a non offensive way... over exaggerated ?
Sayin the holocaust is exaggerated is offensive and holocaust denialism. It would be like saying slavery and the trans Atlantic slave trade was exaggerated.

How was the holocaust exaggerated?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not a holocaust denier

but

knowing what we know today and how the jews/israel will blatantly lie, control media, propagranda, play the victim card at every turn, etc.

It does make me wonder how much of the holocaust was... how do I say this in a non offensive way... over exaggerated ?

this entire conflict was escalated due to a false story of beheaded babies and a concert massacre that ended up being proven that the IDF killed their own people
If you're open to being persuaded that your sentiment (which is not uncommon in today's time) might be wrong, I recommend reading this year's:
9780063349032.jpg

Amazon: The Holocaust: An Unfinished History (Dan Stone)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Sayin the holocaust is exaggerated is offensive and holocaust denialism. It would be like saying slavery and the trans Atlantic slave trade was exaggerated.

How was the holocaust exaggerated?
nikka shut yo bytch ass up. Nobody gives a fukk how offensive it is. These people are the human demons and have been finessing the world for centuries. I put nothing past them Israel mothafukkas.

All of y'all some bytches

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikka shut yo bytch ass up. Nobody gives a fukk how offensive it is. These people are the human demons and have been finessing the world for centuries. I put nothing past them Israel mothafukkas.

All of y'all some bytches
Actually a lot of people care. Holocaust denial will get your locked up in a good portion of the world.
1280px-Holocaust_Denial_Laws_2022.svg.png

Please don’t tell me you believe that anti-semitism, racism, conspiracy theories, and literal Nazism is how to combat the depredations of Israel. :mjlol:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Israel got Sinwar. So the question is…now what??
Likely more war just less combatants in Gaza and more focus on Lebanon and other countries
Israel will likely still attack Iran but the targets may be more limited.

eventually a ceasefire will be made in Lebanon and Gaza

and then in 5-10 years, Hamas and Hezbollah will rearm and attack again

Rinse repeat