Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be an image of 2 people and text

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/6
Aucune caricature. La stricte réalité hélas.

GZ82W8SXYAAMJzA.jpg

2/6
Partagé

3/6
Hélas pour les Palestiniens et les peuples vivants autour de cette entité terroriste 🇮🇱

4/6
Le 7 octobre, un char de Tsahal a tiré délibérément sur une maison où étaient détenus 14 otages : les familles des victimes exigent la vérité

5/6
Que sait-on de cette vidéo d’un homme brûlant vif, après une frappe israélienne sur l’hôpital Al-Aqsa de Deir al-Balah à Gaza ?

6/6
Grillée votre arnaque. Dorénavant va falloir assumer votre Génocide devant et dans le monde entier.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
Israel has broken SIXTY TWO United Nations Resolutions with absolutely no consequences.

Iraq broke two and got invaded and destroyed by the United States for 8 years.

GZ-th_hXIAA7SCx.jpg

2/3
🟥 HELP PROVIDE EMERGENCY AID 🟥

People are suffering, @PVAenglish urgently needs donations. I've donated. For you it's just the matter few bucks, for somebody it's the matter of life. If you don't have the bucks, a share is free. Donate to Urgent Humanitarian Relief for Vulnerable People, organized by Patriotic Vision PVA

3/3
If there’s one day I needed your help, it’s today: For so long I’ve been posting @PVAenglish humanitarian campaigns under my posts to help them continue helping vulnerable people.

Unfortunately, I let them down after people who are attacking me for my personal views start attacking and reporting their humanitarian campaign. There is no link between my personal opinions and the campaign. This campaign helps vulnerable people in many countries through food, health, education, protection, advocacy, etc.

Please stop reporting the campaign and support it instead by donating and helping others people! Donate to Urgent Humanitarian Relief, organised by Patriotic Vision PVA

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

1/6
Aucune caricature. La stricte réalité hélas.

GZ82W8SXYAAMJzA.jpg

2/6
Partagé

3/6
Hélas pour les Palestiniens et les peuples vivants autour de cette entité terroriste 🇮🇱

4/6
Le 7 octobre, un char de Tsahal a tiré délibérément sur une maison où étaient détenus 14 otages : les familles des victimes exigent la vérité

5/6
Que sait-on de cette vidéo d’un homme brûlant vif, après une frappe israélienne sur l’hôpital Al-Aqsa de Deir al-Balah à Gaza ?

6/6
Grillée votre arnaque. Dorénavant va falloir assumer votre Génocide devant et dans le monde entier.

im not a holocaust denier

but

knowing what we know today and how the jews/israel will blatantly lie, control media, propagranda, play the victim card at every turn, etc.

It does make me wonder how much of the holocaust was... how do I say this in a non offensive way... over exaggerated ?

this entire conflict was escalated due to a false story of beheaded babies and a concert massacre that ended up being proven that the IDF killed their own people