Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
no, I know there was an Arab revolt due to the influx of jews into Palestine. I'm specifically talking about the tactic of terrorism as we know it today. Targeting areas where civilians gather with bombs (trains, busses, markets, cinemas, etc.). Since Hamas is labeled as the terrorists in this conflict and therefor are painted as the villains it's interesting that the roots of terrorism in that part of the world are never credited to the jews. The European Jewish militias in Palestine referred to themselves as terrorists. In my opinion they are still terrorists till this day. I consider Israel a terrorist state.

And those that say Hamas are terrorists and nothing will ever be accomplished by using terrorism. Well just look at what came out of a decade of terrorism by the European jews. The land they were committing terrorism on was awarded to them and they got their sovereign nation. So there wasn't much of a penalty or punishment for all that terrorism. Seems to me like it accomplished their goal. Or at the very least the terrorism did not hinder them from accomplishing their goal. And we are not talking about ancient history. It was less than 100 years ago. And they weren't being oppressed by the Arabs or Brits in the way Palestinians are being oppressed by Israel.
I think Palestinian terrorism was working as to why they had the US and Israel at the negotiating table multiple times. They missed their chance because they weren’t politically organized and had no clear vision other than the impossible task of Israel not existing. Consequently it was when Palestine was viewed as a more left adjacent organization.

Otherwise you can’t seriously believe hamas has brought the current course of events any closer to resolution favorable to the Palestinians.

If Hamas had taken the hostages, reduced collateral deaths by not murdering everyone at a dance festival and exchanged the hostages even if it wasn’t a 1 to 1 transaction the propaganda victory would’ve been immense. Netanyahu likely gets ousted as well.

Instead they’re cooked. Just an overall disastrous strategic blunder

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Otherwise you can’t seriously believe hamas has brought the current course of events any closer to resolution favorable to the Palestinians.
I definitely wouldn't say things have become more favorable for Palestinians in the last year. It's horrific what they are going through. But I will say Israel is definitely at its lowest point right now. Wether that is a consequence of the Hamas attack or a consequence of Israel's own actions as a result of the Hamas attack. Israel has never been this despised by the citizens of the globe as it is now. At least not in my lifetime. And I think it is only going to continue to get worse and worse. I actually think the realization of a Palestine state gets closer and closer the more Israel's evil actions get exposed to the world. I just hope they can achieve peace and a Palestinian state before they are wiped out. It seems to be a race now for one of those 2 outcomes.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think Palestinian terrorism was working as to why they had the US and Israel at the negotiating table multiple times. They missed their chance because they weren’t politically organized and had no clear vision other than the impossible task of Israel not existing. Consequently it was when Palestine was viewed as a more left adjacent organization.

If Hamas had taken the hostages, reduced collateral deaths by not murdering everyone at a dance festival and exchanged the hostages even if it wasn’t a 1 to 1 transaction the propaganda victory would’ve been immense. Netanyahu likely gets ousted as well.

Instead they’re cooked. Just an overall disastrous strategic blunder
Israel killed their own people at that fukkin concert nikka stop lying for them pink ass weak mothafukkas. They literally ADMITTED to using the Hannibal directive on their own people to avoid hostages being taken.

You can't find me a single video from that day of the nikkas gliding into that concert killing a single person. Literally cameras all around the concert, cameras on the Hamas nikkas, and not a single video shows them killing a single person.

fukk outta here with this fantasy land shyt you pink ass bytch ass nikka.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I definitely wouldn't say things have become more favorable for Palestinians in the last year. It's horrific what they are going through. But I will say Israel is definitely at its lowest point right now. Whether that is a consequence of the Hamas attack or a consequence of Israel's own actions as a result of the Hamas attack. Israel has never been this despised by the citizens of the globe as it is now. At least not in my lifetime. And I think it is only going to continue to get worse and worse. I actually think the realization of a Palestine state gets closer and closer the more Israel's evil actions get exposed to the world. I just hope they can achieve peace and a Palestinian state before they are wiped out. It seems to be a race now for one of those 2 outcomes.
The “citizens of the globe” whatever that is I’m guessing college protestors - don’t possess nukes, a modern army and a trillion dollar trade network. You’re engaging in the same delusional fantasy Hamas did when they attacked on October 7th.

I think Israel’s lowest point was getting attacked by 4 Arab armies at the same time whilst armed with rifles from Czechloslovskia.

This is rather tame in comparison.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Israel killed their own people at that fukkin concert nikka stop lying for them pink ass weak mothafukkas. They literally ADMITTED to using the Hannibal directive on their own people to avoid hostages being taken.

You can't find me a single video from that day of the nikkas gliding into that concert killing a single person. Literally cameras all around the concert, cameras on the Hamas nikkas, and not a single video shows them killing a single person.

fukk outta here with this fantasy land shyt you pink ass bytch ass nikka.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The “citizens of the globe” whatever that is I’m guessing college protestors - don’t possess nukes, a modern army and a trillion dollar trade network. You’re engaging in the same delusional fantasy Hamas did when they attacked on October 7th.

I think Israel’s lowest point was getting attacked by 4 Arab armies at the same time whilst armed with rifles from Czechloslovskia.

This is rather tame in comparison.
by citizens of the globe I mean citizens of every nation all around the planet. It's not just college students in the U.S. People went from being neutral and indifferent about Israel to despising Israel. This is happening now like never before. The International support for a Palestinian state will only continue to grow with every day this conflict continues. The situation that has been maintained for past several decades will not continue into the next decade imo. Oct. 7th has accelerated the path to a resolution one way or the other. In the next coming years the Palestinians will have their own state. Or they will cease to exist and Israel will have all their land. It will be one of those 2 outcomes.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
by citizens of the globe I mean citizens of every nation all around the planet. It's not just college students in the U.S. People went from being neutral and indifferent about Israel to despising Israel. This is happening now like never before. The International support for a Palestinian state will only continue to grow with every day this conflict continues. The situation that has been maintained for past several decades will not continue into the next decade imo. Oct. 7th has accelerated the path to a resolution one way or the other. In the next coming years the Palestinians will have their own state. Or they will cease to exist and Israel will have all their land. It will be one of those 2 outcomes.
Oh ok I misunderstood you and I partially agree. I think a 2 state solution is the only viable option. I can’t see Israel completely taking Palestine as there are too many Palestinians. Gaza is a different proposition compared to the rest of Palestine. Israel’s policy of a slow squeeze ethnic cleansing is untenable as while I don’t see any shift in US foreign policy now I can certainly see a shift in the next generation.

However for that to be tenable the Palestinians will have to cede some sovereignty that a typical state would enjoy.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It would be like saying slavery and the trans Atlantic slave trade was exaggerated.

That isn't even remotely similar.

The black community does not have a similar stranglehold over society (media, government, etc) like the Zionists' lobby do, and we've witnessed how they will lie and manipulate the public into being sympathetic for their causes. Zionists and Israel have a long storied history of bad faith.

It is absolutely reasonable to be skeptical over reporting of the holocaust/WW2 after what we witnessed in the last year.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That isn't even remotely similar.

The black community does not have a similar stranglehold over society (media, government, etc) like the Zionists' lobby do, and we've witnessed how they will lie and manipulate the public into being sympathetic for their causes. Zionists and Israel have a long storied history of bad faith.

It is absolutely reasonable to be skeptical over reporting of the holocaust/WW2 after what we witnessed in the last year.
Sorry, that’s not how historical research and evidence works. If there is a specific problem with the scholarship or portion of the holocaust you don’t understand I’m more than willing to help you. If you need help formulating a question I’m sure David Irving or Nick Fuentes will allow you to see their work.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Sorry, that’s not how historical research and evidence works. If there is a specific problem with the scholarship or portion of the holocaust you don’t understand I’m more than willing to help you. If you need help formulating a question I’m sure David Irving or Nick Fuentes will allow you to see their work.

Self righteous Zionist babble

If you can't admit to the general dishonesty perpetuated throughout the years by Israel and Zionists then you're a compromised idiot.