Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Biden is a fukking bytch 🤣🤣🤣.

I will forever wonder how it feels like in the mind of a p*ssy that would like somebody slap them and spit in their face. I can forever think about Biden bytch ass as the #1 example. The strongest position of power in the world and getting ran thru by Trump and Netanyamu. nikka is a bytch and will be remembered historically as the most bytch made president in US history.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Biden is a fukking bytch 🤣🤣🤣.

I will forever wonder how it feels like in the mind of a p*ssy that would like somebody slap them and spit in their face. I can forever think about Biden bytch ass as the #1 example. The strongest position of power in the world and getting ran thru by Trump and Netanyamu. nikka is a bytch and will be remembered historically as the most bytch made president in US history.
He simped for netanyahu and netanyahu wanted trump all along :dead:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

**Phone rings**

Biden: Hello?

lsrael/Netantahu: I’m out front, open the door..
IMG-1661.jpg

ReasonableMatic

Daps

They executing children.
In one year, The West went from:
How DARE y’all accuse lsrael, they would NEVER bomb a hospital :damn:

To lsrael openly having bombed damn near ALL hospitals since and The West shrugging they shoulders at the latest one making excuses for them and putting the blame on Hamas.

AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
In one year, The West went from:
How DARE y’all accuse lsrael, they would NEVER bomb a hospital :damn:

To lsrael openly having bombed damn near ALL hospitals since and The West shrugging they shoulders at the latest one making excuses for them and putting the blame on Hamas.

AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

This dude would get the death penalty in a reasonable government when this shyt goes to international courts