Reppin
NULL
images

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you be a colonizer and innocent at the same time? It’s like cacs have a different brain or something :hhh:

You already went mask off and said Israel is not committing genocide. Why not go post on st0rmfront or 4cac?

that post was the best response you could muster, to a grown man chasing down an unarmed woman, and shooting her in the head like a dog? embarrassing

you genocide supporters are a disgrace

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Only you DEVILS defend colonizers, fukk her.

Only you demonic CACS think this makes any difference like there were “innocent enslavers” during slavery.
He already went full cac. How he’s still allowed to post here is beyond me :manny:

it isn't a genocide, it's a war that Hamas started. you aren't remotely honest about what's happening.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only you DEVILS defend colonizers, fukk her.
hey, at least you're honest :yeshrug: more than most of these fukking clowns can say

but if you're gonna defend radical islamic terrorists executing unarmed people in the streets, try not to question why palestine doesn't get perceived as the victims you want them to be

ReasonableMatic

Daps
hey, at least you're honest :yeshrug: more than most of these fukking clowns can say
Cool, I’ll meet you at your genocidal level.

You DEVILS goin straight to Hell with gasoline drawers on.
(Doesn’t surprise me it has happened for thousands of years.)

IMG-7967.jpg

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
that post was the best response you could muster, to a grown man chasing down an unarmed woman, and shooting her in the head like a dog? embarrassing

you genocide supporters are a disgrace
Look at this cac :russ:

First you tried to say she was innocent. We got that lie out the way now you’re crying because she was “unarmed” :mjlol:

Colonizing and practicing white supremacy is animalistic behavior. She doesn’t want to be shot like a dog, she shouldn’t behave like one :ufdup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re right creh, I can’t believe Israel would put a 23 year old girl on the front lines of a genocide of Palestinians and not even give her a weapon :mjcry:
if you had any heart at all, you'd hop on a plane, go join Hamas, and kill the israeli invaders yourself

i guess israel is lucky you're just a p*ssy, who lives vicariously through videos of islamic terrorists murdering unarmed women online :mjlol: