Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'd say #bothsides is moot because #bothsides take small hat money.

The PALs just launched a rocket attack against Tel Aviv. Today after their cities are destroyed.

Clearly #bothsides are down to super crash against each other so I say let them and #HYON
What are you talking about now? First you said “but trump”, now you’re babbling about “both sides”

If both sides are the same then why even bring up trump in the first place? :skip:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunate

thats why there needs to be balance among world powers.

if there was a proper American near peer who could provide assistance in kind to the palestinian resistance groups.

america would re evaluate their entire support and perhaps call off the dogs or risk escalation into a full blown world war.

Iran is helpless, and they are perhaps the only standing military country outside of the Iraqi and perhaps Syria in that region who have soldiers with war fighting experience

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
:comeon:

1. When you have to resort to implying 9/11 was an attack on black Americans or even implying arabs were celebrating black Americans specifically dying you’ve reached a new low

2. This is a flagrant lie. The Palestinian authority condemned the attacks. This is an easy fact that takes 5 seconds to verify

3. America was attacked on 9/11 due to its support of Israel. The resulting invasion of Iraq was to protect Israel

1. I never implied 9/11 was an attack on black Americans :unimpressed: I correctly highlighted that black Americans were killed that day.

2. You thinking the Palestinian Authority condemning it means thousands of Palestinians weren't out on the street celebrating it is hilarious :russ:

3. No it wasn't.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
1. I never implied 9/11 was an attack on black Americans :unimpressed: I correctly highlighted that black Americans were killed that day.

2. You thinking the Palestinian Authority condemning it means thousands of Palestinians weren't out on the street celebrating it is hilarious :russ:

3. No it wasn't.
You’re a terrible liar. :mjlol:

If 9/11 wasn’t an attack on black Americans then why lie about Palestinians celebrating “black Americans dying in 2001?”

The Palestinian authority was the official political representation of Palestine and they condemned the attacks. Your response: “I saw a few Palestinians celebrating after 9/11 so that means all Palestinians celebrated 9/11”

Actually it was. We invaded Iraq to protect Israel.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
i don't know of too many genocides that started with one side doing this

palestinian-militants-drive-back-gaza-79627807.jpg
What does a picture of an Israeli woman killed by trigger happy IDF soldiers have to do with you implying Palestinians should die because people can’t point to Palestine on a map? :dwillhuh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
this isn't a complete sentence

i'm simply asking why israel needs the Iron Dome in 2024. what is it shooting down?
Israel needs the iron dome to stop missiles from the people whose land they invaded and colonized

Why did white people need to displace the Palestinians? Why couldnt they just stay in Europe?

that guy

Superstar
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel needs the iron dome to stop missiles from the people whose land they invaded and colonized

Why did white people need to displace the Palestinians? Why couldnt they just stay in Europe?
i agree with you. israel shouldn't have been given that land, they should have been given part of germany

but now that it's 80 years later, and israel isn't fukking going anywhere; what the fukk is the plan? endless war against israel? excuse me for not pretending to cheer for that on the internet

and why doesn't the rest of the arab world, which outnumbers jews in the region on like a 100-1 basis, just take in the palestinians?