Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i don't need to post sources.
Sure you do, you are in a debate currently. Usually you need to post sources to back up claims while in a debate.

which is why they need the iron dome.
Iron Dome wasnt created until 2011. Prior to 2011 they didnt have conflict ? :ohhh: I thought you said they been in conflict for 2,000 years ? :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure you do, you are in a debate currently. Usually you need to post sources to back up claims while in a debate.

Iron Dome wasnt created until 2011. Prior to 2011 they didnt have conflict ? :ohhh: I thought you said they been in conflict for 2,000 years ? :ohhh:
if Hamas saw one of the parties you promote, they'd chop your fukking head off :mjlol:

that's what they think of you, so why cape for them firing rockets at israel?

i don't support israel. that doesn't mean i simp for radical islamic terrorists who oppress their own women, and execute israeli women, either :camby:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
if Hamas saw one of the parties you promote, they'd chop your fukking head off :mjlol:

that's what they think of you, so why cape for them firing rockets at israel?

i don't support israel. that doesn't mean i simp for radical islamic terrorists who oppress their own women, and execute israeli women, either :camby:
:dahell: no they wouldnt :mjlol: HAMAS sees Dj Khaled parties every weekend and he moves freely though the middle east when he goes :mjlol: you sound crazy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: no they wouldnt :mjlol: HAMAS sees Dj Khaled parties every weekend and he moves freely though the middle east when he goes :mjlol: you sound crazy
yeah, we know that the wealthy and royal families do whatever they want. Hamas has stolen billions from its own people in aid money

but how many general admission tickets at those events :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
ok. what did Hamas do on October 7th, and what is the punishment for that?
Hamas attacked ONLY combatants on Oct 7th, and Israel killed a bunch of their own combatants.

You wanna know how?

EVERY PERSON IN ISRAEL IS AN ACTUAL COMBATANT. EVERY PERSON IN ISRAEL MUST SERVE IN THE MILITARY, AND IT STARTS AS A KID. SO LITERALLY, NOT EVEN ISRAEL KIDS ARE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE MILITARY.

Palestine does not have an army or a military or a Navy. They don't have any professional line of defense against settlers killing them, soldiers killing them, taking their properties and raping their kids. They have been doing it with ZERO consequence for over 100 years.

It's COMPLETELY within the laws of war to attack ANYWHERE IN ISRAEL. Churches, schools, gas stations, hospitals, ect. It's 100% legal in war to attack ANY combatants.
So tell me, wtf did Hamas do wrong? Israel also killed hundreds of their own people that day.

Stop being stupid my white breh. I rock with you on here and id rock wit u in real life because you make sense, even when i disagree with you, but this is some bullshyt fam

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
israel is doing wrong :yeshrug:

now do Hamas
Hamas did nothing wrong. Every person in Israel is in military service. Just quit while you are ahead breh. By the actual definition, there are no innocent people in Israel. Also, 67% of their population believes that Israelis should have the freedom to rape kids from Palestine.

I'm absolutely fine with bombing anywhere in Israel. They are an awful culture with awful people that would be in danger in my vicinity.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
breh, israel isn't going anywhere. they got the fukkin land in the 1940s; it's over

is Hamas just gonna keep crashing out for the next 100 years, getting their people killed with retaliatory bombs, and you're just gonna keep cheerleading it? the burden is on you to explain the plan here. because i don't empathize with that; it's fukking stupid

israel needs a fukkin iron dome, because Hamas throws rockets at them on a daily basis. and hey, that's fine; but are daily rocket attacks the actions of "some poor victim"? :mjlol: fukk no
What "poor victims" reside in Israel breh?

Name them as they exist. Outside of kids under 10, everyone in Israel is part of the military.

Explain the "poor victim" comment.