Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Why exactly do we keep sending money to these people?
AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

Lovers forged in colonialism, ethnic cleansing and genocide.

IMG-9363.jpg

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
if you had any heart at all, you'd hop on a plane, go join Hamas, and kill the israeli invaders yourself

i guess israel is lucky you're just a p*ssy, who lives vicariously through videos of islamic terrorists murdering unarmed women online :mjlol:
Why would I go all the way to Palestine when HAMAS already has Israel handled? That’s why they keep begging for more money like a hoe :heh:

i guess israel is lucky you're just a p*ssy, who lives vicariously through videos of islamic terrorists murdering unarmed women online :mjlol:

You still crying over that cac bytch? :mjlol:
What she remind you of your mother or something? The bytch died in the process of colonizing. Get over it :manny:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
you're in shambles right now. i thought israel was genociding palestine, but now Hamas has them handled?

make up your mind, tough guy :mjlol:
Both are true creh :heh:

HAMAS is handing Israeli occupation forces defeats left and right so Israel resorts to killing defenseless woman and children. That’s what cowards do.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the start? :jbhmm: you positive this was the start? :sas1:
recently? yes, this is what greenlit netanyahu to do what he's doing now. seems like a weird thing to play stupid about

or do you want to go back 2,000 years, to talk about what makes jerusalem "holy" and worth shedding blood over? :russell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
recently? yes, this is what greenlit netanyahu to do what he's doing now. seems like a weird thing to play stupid about

or do you want to go back 2,000 years, to talk about what makes jerusalem "holy" and worth shedding blood over? :russell:
So Israel didnt infringe or kill any Palestinians from lets just say... Oct 6th 2022-Oct 6th 2023 ? Do we really need to go back 2,000 years?

"Last year, 2022, was the deadliest year for Palestinian children in the West Bank in 15 years, and 2023 is on track to meet or exceed 2022 levels. Israeli forces had killed at least 34 Palestinian children in the West Bank as of August 22. Human Rights Watch investigated four fatal shootings of Palestinian children by Israeli forces between November 2022 and March 2023."

was this 2000 years ago? Was this after October 7th 2023 ? What green light did Netanyahu to kill 34 kids by August 2023? October 7th is before or after August 2023 ? Point it out for me on a calendar. You know calendars? Like the one the israel soldier pointed at after they raided a hospital and said it was HAMAS attack plans.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Last year, 2022, was the deadliest year for Palestinian children in the West Bank in 15 years, and 2023 is on track to meet or exceed 2022 levels. Israeli forces had killed at least 34 Palestinian children in the West Bank as of August 22.
how many rockets did Hamas shoot at Israel during that time, intending to kill people?

your argument seems to be that Hamas can shoot rockets as much as they want, because they're bad at it? that's pathetic and embarrassing

fukk both sides :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No clue, why dont you post some sources ?
i don't need to post sources. Hamas fires rockets at israel on a daily basis, which is why they need the iron dome. or are you denying that? :dead:

if you want, i can post a video of Hamas destroying water pipes for their civilians, to turn the pipes into rockets