Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
agreed. Hamas should surrender :ehh:

or, you should lay out how the war ends with Hamas winning. let's hear it
The same way the American Revolutionaries, LASV, FLN, and ANC did.

If people don't want an occupier and colonial master, they will keep dying till the colonialists are dead or gone.

So go back in time to tell the Founding Fathers and Nelson Mandela to give up. They will never win.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same way the American Revolutionaries, LASV, FLN, and ANC did.

If people don't want an occupier and colonial master, they will keep dying till the colonialists are dead or gone.

So go back in time to tell the Founding Fathers and Nelson Mandela to give up. They will never win.
there's a scenario where the american revolution fails, and the colonists give up. it didn't happen :yeshrug:

what you're saying is that Hamas is going to keep attacking israel, and getting their ass kicked, until the end of time. well, that's gonna result in a lot of dead palestinian kids. so if you're proud of that, if you think it's righteous, then accept the consequences

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
there's a scenario where the american revolution fails, and the colonists give up.
I can't believe you fixed your fat fingers to accuse me of being a non American

At this point, you're an Israeli hasbara agent.

The very founding of this country is on a revolution by what the British called terrorists.

At least you're a consistent moron. I'll give you that :ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe you fixed your fat fingers to accuse me of being a non American

At this point, you're an Israeli hasbara agent.

The very founding of this country is on a revolution by what the British called terrorists.

At least you're a consistent moron. I'll give you that :ehh:
at the end of the day, you just p*ssy out when it comes to saying what you really want. because you know that Hamas can't win, so if you "care about the kids", you would want Hamas to surrender. there is no other logical outcome

it's sad that you prefer to see Hamas get their own people killed, in perpetuity, by going on a suicide mission. there's nothing honorable in what Hamas is doing

that guy

Superstar
Daps
i agree with you. israel shouldn't have been given that land, they should have been given part of germany

but now that it's 80 years later, and israel isn't fukking going anywhere; what the fukk is the plan? endless war against israel? excuse me for not pretending to cheer for that on the internet

and why doesn't the rest of the arab world, which outnumbers jews in the region on like a 100-1 basis, just take in the palestinians?
If America stops supporting Israel, then the war would end tonight. Your solution is “just give israel the land”

According to your plan, 5 million Palestinians should just “walk away” :mjlol:

and why doesn't the rest of the arab world, which outnumbers jews in the region on like a 100-1 basis, just take in the palestinians?
1. They already tried that. Israel preemptively attacked all of its Arab neighbors, completely obliterating their Air Force, etc.

2. Israel/United states are depraved sadistic countries. It’s their official policy to target civilians and civilian infrastructure in military disputes. Arabs dont want to take that risk for their civilian population

3. The day israel faces defeat, they will surely resort to nuclear weaponry (nuclear weapons that have uranium that Israel stole from the US with no repercussions)

4. Why do you more expectations for “Arab neighbors” to fight Israel than you have for Israel to actually stop committing genocide?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
at the end of the day, you just p*ssy out when it comes to saying what you really want. because you know that Hamas can't win, so if you "care about the kids", you would want Hamas to surrender

sad that you prefer to see Hamas get their own people killed, in perpetuity, by going on a suicide mission
So instead of "Biden should tell Netanyahu to stop bombing schools full of kids and arming the ITF" you want Hamas to surrender?

What about the Occupied West Bank? There's no Hamas there and Israeli settlers are stealing land, killing kids, and raping people there too. Who should surrender to make Israel stop?

If I find your mom and beat the shyt out of her while a gun is held to your head by my friend, will surrendering make me stop? Or will I keep going until I want to stop.

How about if there's a school shooter at your child's school and the army drops a bomb to kill all the kids, teachers, and the shooter. Would you shrug and say "well, the shooter shouldn't have used those kids as human shields"

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Palestine and israel was at war during Trump presidency. Thats when #freepalenstine started. So you think it was worse in 2019 then 2024? :lupe: inquiring minds would like to know :lupe:
Good question breh and I'm not sure. Probably need some stats to compare the violence then vs. now.

I imagine 2024 is worse though. This is such a complicated issue...I could see Kamala possibly handling things better than Joe but we'll have to see her in action first if/when she's at the helm.

I think we all can agree that Trump is just going to continue what we're doing now but double down on it...nah probably even more than that

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If America stops supporting Israel, then the war would end tonight. Your solution is “just give israel the land”

According to your plan, 5 million Palestinians should just “walk away” :mjlol:

1. They already tried that. Israel preemptively attacked all of its Arab neighbors, completely obliterating their Air Force, etc.

2. Israel/United states are depraved sadistic countries. It’s their official policy to target civilians and civilian infrastructure in military disputes. Arabs dont want to take that risk for their civilian population

3. The day israel faces defeat, they will surely resort to nuclear weaponry (nuclear weapons that have uranium that Israel stole from the US with no repercussions)

4. Why do you more expectations for “Arab neighbors” to fight Israel than you have for Israel to actually stop committing genocide?
it isn't a genocide, it's a war that Hamas started. you aren't remotely honest about what's happening.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So instead of "Biden should tell Netanyahu to stop bombing schools full of kids and arming the ITF" you want Hamas to surrender?
i've been clear that i want you to explain how Hamas wins. explain to me what their endgame is

this is where you look like a fool, so you make up some deflection

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
i've been clear that i want you to explain how Hamas wins. explain to me what their endgame is

this is where you look like a fool, so you make up some deflection
I KNOW you ain't talking :skip:

I already told you how they win. Google those acronyms if you don't know them and learn something new. I'm not your teacher

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I KNOW you ain't talking :skip:
how does Hamas beat israel? i want you to answer, so i can laugh at how ridiculous your answer is

and if they can't beat israel, or you name some bullshyt scenario that will never happen, why shouldn't hamas just stop? we all know how much you "care about the kids"

that guy

Superstar
Daps

agreed. watch Hamas track down an innocent, unarmed woman, and shoot her in the head like a dog. genocide

How can you be a colonizer and innocent at the same time? It’s like cacs have a different brain or something :hhh:

You already went mask off and said Israel is not committing genocide. Why not go post on st0rmfront or 4cac?

ReasonableMatic

Daps

agreed. watch Hamas track down an innocent, unarmed woman, and shoot her in the head like a dog as she begs for her life. genocide :scust:

Only you DEVILS defend colonizers, fukk her.

Only you demonic CACS think this makes any difference, like there were “innocent enslavers”
during slavery.