Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Let me give this a shot...

If you want to vote for trump just do that. We need to worry about what's happening here! Why do you hate black women? Sure they wake up every morning expecting to die but it will be worse under Trump.

I think that's all of them. I guess my question would be why can't the money be spent here domestically?
What

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
breh, israel isn't going anywhere. they got the fukkin land in the 1940s; it's over

is Hamas just gonna keep crashing out for the next 100 years, getting their people killed with retaliatory bombs, and you're just gonna keep cheerleading it? the burden is on you to explain the plan here. because i don't empathize with that; it's fukking stupid

israel needs a fukkin iron dome, because Hamas throws rockets at them on a daily basis. and hey, that's fine; but are daily rocket attacks the actions of "some poor victim"? :mjlol: fukk no
Hamas is firing the rockets not the multiple hospitals full of innocent people Israel has targeted.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
And you think Palestinians and other Muslims in the Middle East think any higher of you as an American? :mjlol:
I'm more against israel and jews than I'm for Palestine or tusken raiders, if America wasn't footing the bill for genocide I wouldn't give a shyt

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
They also celebrated when black Americans were killed in 2001.

fukk everyone in that region. There isn't one side that anyone should feel comfortable aligning themselves with.
This exact sentiment is espoused by the elites and establishment for 3 of every 4 years. Right here, in this country. About people that don't look like them and aren't in their class.

You are parroting the language of your oppressors in defense of empire.

Malcolm X and Nelson Mandela wanted solidarity with Palestinians. They shared ways to protest with black activists here and share solidarity with us. But you think we have no connection to them.

Pathetic.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not over, that’s why they’re still begging for American tax dollars like a prostitute. If fact, they’re currently losing the war against Hamas.

The plan is to protest until we force them to make change just like we did with the civil rights movement. But you wouldn’t know about that now would you “cac” mamba :sas1:

We’re cheerleading Palestinians resisting white supremacy

You’re cheerleading white people ethnically cleansing 2 million people.
you couldn't even point out palestine if i gave you a blank map of the world. you're a keyboard warrior :yeshrug:

if you wanna keep cheering on Hamas going on dummy missions and getting their own people killed, go ahead

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Whats the point of shilling for Biden if every time he goes full MAGA y’all just revert to what trump would do? Isn’t the whole point of voting for Biden that he’s won’t do the same things as trump? :dahell:

The evidence points to Netanyahu actually escalating the conflict due to the fact that Biden is the current president. Biden is a self-described Zionist (which is basically an open white supremacist) and he’s received money Israeli bribes from AIPAC than any other politician in US history. If there’s any president in US history that would unconditionally support an Israeli genocide of Palestinians, it’s Joe Biden.
I'd say #bothsides is moot because #bothsides take small hat money.

The PALs just launched a rocket attack against Tel Aviv. Today after their cities are destroyed.

Clearly #bothsides are down to super crash against each other so I say let them and #HYON

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
you couldn't even point out palestine if i gave you a blank map of the world. you're a keyboard warrior :yeshrug:

if you wanna keep cheering on Hamas going on dummy missions and getting their own people killed, go ahead
Let me use your logic:

If you wanna cheer on rapist, child killer Israelis, go ahead :manny:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
They also celebrated when black Americans were killed in 2001.

fukk everyone in that region. There isn't one side that anyone should feel comfortable aligning themselves with.
:comeon:

1. When you have to resort to implying 9/11 was an attack on black Americans or even implying arabs were celebrating black Americans specifically dying you’ve reached a new low

2. This is a flagrant lie. The Palestinian authority condemned the attacks. This is an easy fact that takes 5 seconds to verify

3. America was attacked on 9/11 due to its support of Israel. The resulting invasion of Iraq was to protect Israel and now 2 decades, trillions dollars, and thousands of Americans lives losed later, were still propping up this ethnostate.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Boy you’re really pulling out all the white supremacist talking points :mjlol:

What does someone pointing out Palestine on a map have to do with understanding genocide = bad?

Y’all are really raised without morals in the white community :scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boy you’re really pulling out all the white supremacist talking points :mjlol:

What does someone pointing out Palestine on a map have to do with understanding genocide = bad?

Y’all are really raised without morals in the white community :scust:
i don't know of too many genocides that started with one side doing this

palestinian-militants-drive-back-gaza-79627807.jpg