Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So we send them billions in aid, then they buy billions in weapons and Lockheed Martin makes billions in revenue and barely pays taxes.

Where in that equation do you and I benefit? There's a trillion dollar deficit, how does this equation reduce it?

I'm not smart enough to get this complicated stuff. Teach me :hubie:
I came in here to make this exact statement. They do the same thing in Ukraine.

Government contractors lobby politicians. The politicians send “aid” to Israel. Israel “buys” government contractor weapons.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People get this confused, this isn't just a democrat or republican issue.

Things would be way worse under Trump, of course, but I'm not sure Kamala could change the narrative here either.

She has been saying the right things (no pun intended) as she has spoken out against the violence that's going on over there but we'll see.
Palestine and israel was at war during Trump presidency. Thats when #freepalenstine started. So you think it was worse in 2019 then 2024? :lupe: inquiring minds would like to know :lupe:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Just know that Trump and Jared Kushner would've given them not sold 100 billion worth of arms.

You want clean water in Flint? Simple stay at the Trump Hotel and lobby Trump come with a nice sized bag and he'll add the Pipe laying to the appropriations bill.

But crying alone gets you nothing. Small hats spend money
Whats the point of shilling for Biden if every time he goes full MAGA y’all just revert to what trump would do? Isn’t the whole point of voting for Biden that he’s won’t do the same things as trump? :dahell:

The evidence points to Netanyahu actually escalating the conflict due to the fact that Biden is the current president. Biden is a self-described Zionist (which is basically an open white supremacist) and he’s received money Israeli bribes from AIPAC than any other politician in US history. If there’s any president in US history that would unconditionally support an Israeli genocide of Palestinians, it’s Joe Biden.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac logic :mjlol:

Cacs: Invades country, displaces 700,000 people. Says you “started it”
breh, israel isn't going anywhere. they got the fukkin land in the 1940s; it's over

is Hamas just gonna keep crashing out for the next 100 years, getting their people killed with retaliatory bombs, and you're just gonna keep cheerleading it? the burden is on you to explain the plan here. because i don't empathize with that; it's fukking stupid

israel needs a fukkin iron dome, because Hamas throws rockets at them on a daily basis. and hey, that's fine; but are daily rocket attacks the actions of "some poor victim"? :mjlol: fukk no

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Let me give this a shot...

If you want to vote for trump just do that. We need to worry about what's happening here! Why do you hate black women? Sure they wake up every morning expecting to die but it will be worse under Trump.

I think that's all of them. I guess my question would be why can't the money be spent here domestically?
Spot on :mjlol:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Whats the point of shilling for Biden if every time he goes full MAGA y’all just revert to what trump would do? Isn’t the whole point of voting for Biden that he’s won’t do the same things as trump? :dahell:

The evidence points to Netanyahu actually escalating the conflict due to the fact that Biden is the current president. Biden is a self-described Zionist (which is basically an open white supremacist) and he’s received money Israeli bribes from AIPAC than any other politician in US history. If there’s any president in US history that would unconditionally support an Israeli genocide of Palestinians, it’s Joe Biden.
So tired of "but Trump" every time you criticize Biden. Biden is the president NOW. Biden is arming and facilitating a genocide NOW.

When he ran on a normalcy campaign we didn't expect 2 wars in 4 years.

I didn't want to wake up to headless kids being carried by crying fathers. I'm not a Biden fan when American bombs are blowing up toddlers and their parents are picking up their parts.

Millions of us are watching horrific shyt paid for with our taxes. I'll be fine regardless of who's president. But I can't sleep at night knowing my money funds nightmarish horrors

that guy

Superstar
Daps
breh, israel isn't going anywhere. they got the fukkin land in the 1940s; it's over

is Hamas just gonna keep crashing out for the next 100 years, getting their people killed with retaliatory bombs, and you're just gonna keep cheerleading it? the burden is on you to explain the plan here
It’s not over, that’s why they’re still begging for American tax dollars like a prostitute. If fact, they’re currently losing the war against Hamas.

The plan is to protest until we force them to make change just like we did with the civil rights movement. But you wouldn’t know about that now would you “cac” mamba :sas1:

We’re cheerleading Palestinians resisting white supremacy

You’re cheerleading white people ethnically cleansing 2 million people.