Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Let me give this a shot...

If you want to vote for trump just do that. We need to worry about what's happening here! Why do you hate black women? Sure they wake up every morning expecting to die but it will be worse under Trump.

I think that's all of them. I guess my question would be why can't the money be spent here domestically?
Just know that Trump and Jared Kushner would've given them not sold 100 billion worth of arms.

You want clean water in Flint? Simple stay at the Trump Hotel and lobby Trump come with a nice sized bag and he'll add the Pipe laying to the appropriations bill.

But crying alone gets you nothing. Small hats spend money

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay but how does sending aid and defense industry profits help me and you?

You can call me whatever you want, just explain that part to me. I'm trying to learn
countries have been fighting since the beginning of time

i'm no israel supporter, i'm just tired of these idiots on the left who want to lose to trump, because they think it will help palestine. it's embarrassing

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
countries have been fighting since the beginning of time

i'm no israel supporter, i'm just tired of these idiots on the left who want to lose to trump, because they think it will help palestine. it's embarrassing
Why are we talking about Trump? He's not president, is he? Did we vote for Biden to be Trump lite or to be the opposite of Trump? Is Trump sending arms and aid now or is it Biden?

You still haven't answered my question, brother. How does the average American benefit from their taxes being spent on Israel?

Both Biden and Trump will do it, so it makes no difference who's president. Explain how we, the people, benefit.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still haven't answered my question, brother. How does the average American benefit from their taxes being spent on Israel?
it doesn't. but foreign aid to israel is like 5% of foreign aid, which is itself 1% of the budget. so your outrage rings false

i mean, you want to cut all foreign aid, correct?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You should, obviously, live your life however you feel comfortable. My issue is with Israel and their supporters treatment of the Palestinian people and the outsized presence they have in American politics. There are enough legitimate criticisms to level that I don't need to call them kike or pretend they're lizard people.
For every Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders, there's an Edward Blum and Ben Shapiro

I don't think they control the entire world and I certainly don't think anyone's a reptilian but look at their power in entertainment and sports, they are no friend of ours, zionist or not :manny:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
it doesn't. but foreign aid to israel is like 5% of foreign aid, which is itself 1% of the budget. so your outrage rings false

i mean, you want to cut all foreign aid, correct?
10 to 13% or about $4 billion every year for almost 100 years.

Total_US_foreign_assistance_by_country%2C_adjusted_for_inflation%2C_1946-2022.png

Even Taliban run Afghanistan isn't as much of a welfare as Israel. If Israel can't get its shyt together after 70 years, we don't need it. We need to fee our own people, house our own people.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
People get this confused, this isn't just a democrat or republican issue.

Things would be way worse under Trump, of course, but I'm not sure Kamala could change the narrative here either.

She has been saying the right things (no pun intended) as she has spoken out against the violence that's going on over there but we'll see.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Taliban run Afghanistan isn't as much of a welfare as Israel. If Israel can't get its shyt together after 70 years, we don't need it. We need to fee our own people, house our own people.
what state do you live in? and i didn't hear you say "the US should cut all foreign aid". that...is what you're saying, correct?