Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being so evil to deliberately snipe a toddler in the chest not once but TWICE. This is a different type of evil. Israel is truly a wicked society.
Man the repercussions Israel is going to face from this. The west will face repercussions too if they keep supporting Israel and this disgusting bullshyt.

Like the shyt is beyond evil killing men, woman and children who have absolutely nothing to do with this bullshyt.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man the repercussions Israel is going to face from this. The west will face repercussions too if they keep supporting Israel and this disgusting bullshyt.

Like the shyt is beyond evil killing men, woman and children who have absolutely nothing to do with this bullshyt.
If they don't pay for it now they'll pay for it decades from now. All they're doing is just inspiring a new generation of radicalized people.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they don't pay for it now they'll pay for it decades from now. All they're doing is just inspiring a new generation of radicalized people.
Exactly all those people who have lost family and friends over this nonesense is creating the next generation of these white countries calling them terrorists.

A lot of us would be terrorists too if we lost loved ones like that.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Exactly all those people who have lost family and friends over this nonesense is creating the next generation of these white countries calling them terrorists.
At this point, I would feel like "fukk the West". Our youngins are being radicalized too. If governments refuse to punish these pink bytches then civilians all around the world will do it.

Nazis were hunted down world wide, led by the bytch ass Israel leaders. That's how they were able to establish dominance around the world. They had Jews in every area looking to strike on Nazis.

At some point in time, black and brown around the world will repeat that process. And I'll be on the front line of that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Let me give this a shot...

If you want to vote for trump just do that. We need to worry about what's happening here! Why do you hate black women? Sure they wake up every morning expecting to die but it will be worse under Trump.

I think that's all of them. I guess my question would be why can't the money be spent here domestically?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
IMG-9359.jpg

IMG-1082.jpg

AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

Last edited: