Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Let me give this a shot...

If you want to vote for trump just do that. We need to worry about what's happening here! Why do you hate black women? Sure they wake up every morning expecting to die but it will be worse under Trump.

I think that's all of them. I guess my question would be why can't the money be spent here domestically?
You forgot:unimpressed: :russell: "Both sides" " trump is the evil we know" "lesser of two evils" aight I think we are good

This obsession with war mongering is setting the whole planet back. All the stuff we could be doing to benefit humanity and it recieves no funding or attention compared to war efforts. They throw billions of dollars at blowing up people and buildings like they can't print the money fast enough.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
IMG-9359.jpg

IMG-1082.jpg

AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael
The first one is really funny the second is anti-Semitic. :manny:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
what part of "sale" do you guys not get :dead:it says sale right in the fukking link. not "gifted"

we sold them this shyt. and if america doesn't sell it to them, they'll just get it from russia and china
So we send them billions in aid, then they buy billions in weapons and Lockheed Martin makes billions in revenue and barely pays taxes.

Where in that equation do you and I benefit? There's a trillion dollar deficit, how does this equation reduce it?

I'm not smart enough to get this complicated stuff. Teach me :hubie:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we send them billions in aid, then they buy billions in weapons and Lockheed Martin makes billions in revenue and barely pays taxes.

Where in that equation do you and I benefit? There's a trillion dollar deficit, how does this equation reduce it?

I'm not smart enough to get this complicated stuff. Teach me :hubie:
first of all, progessives and leftists have zero credibility complaining about the deficit, so miss me with that bullshyt :mjlol:

if we sent israel 4 billion, and they bought 20 billion, i guess our defense industry made a profit. i'm not a fan of our defense industry, but i also don't just complain about it selling one country weapons. the fake outrage is tiresome

if Palestine can't win, tell Hamas to surrender :camby:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
first of all, progessives and leftists have zero credibility complaining about the deficit, so miss me with that bullshyt :mjlol:

if we sent israel 4 billion, and they bought 20 billion, i guess our defense industry made a profit. i'm not a fan of our defense industry, but i also don't just complain about it selling one country weapons. the fake outrage is tiresome

if Palestine can't win, tell Hamas to surrender :camby:
Okay but how does sending aid and defense industry profits help me and you?

You can call me whatever you want, just explain that part to me. I'm trying to learn

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Can you tell me what's wrong with anti-semitism? I'm Black and these hook nosed b*stards got paid off after the holocaust, they're not suffering at all

The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend, I hate neo-nazis and far right faggœts too :manny:
You should, obviously, live your life however you feel comfortable. My issue is with Israel and their supporters treatment of the Palestinian people and the outsized presence they have in American politics. There are enough legitimate criticisms to level that I don't need to call them kike or pretend they're lizard people.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
they have a 2.2 trillion dollar GDP, and im sure china can make up the rest

if Palestine can't win this war, and you "care about the kids", then tell Hamas to surrender :camby:

They can barely arm themselves right now :russ:

And China don't give a shyt

Also.. That point is irrelevant. Your playbook is played out :camby: