Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
what state do you live in? and i didn't hear you say "the US should cut all foreign aid". that...is what you're saying, correct?
I'm saying we should stop sending aid to Israel. It's a welfare state. I'm saying we should stop the money laundering scheme making defense contractors billions at our expense. That shyt is being done by both Trump and Biden. So using Trump as a threat doesn't exactly work.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile

"Joseph R. Biden passed Wednesday during a virtual town hall event with the NAACP on the chance to endorse reparations for black Americans, saying that such a package must also include Native Americans.

Pressed on the issue, Mr. Biden, the presumed Democratic presidential nominee, said he supports the concept, but said he wants to allow studies on the issue to play out before he goes all-in on direct payments to African Americans.

“The answer is it depends on what it was and will it include Native Americans as well,” he said."

They got aaaaalllll kinda stipulations and special councils/research teams when its time to give black folks some money:mjlol:

Did they lay down the law and tell Israel what they need to do and include before the check is cut? This isnt about the money,its the difference in the handling.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying we should stop sending aid to Israel. It's a welfare state. I'm saying we should stop the money laundering scheme making defense contractors billions at our expense. That shyt is being done by both Trump and Biden. So using Trump as a threat doesn't exactly work.
you embarrass yourself. crying about "foreign aid doesn't help clothe or feed americans", but you don't want to cut it all, just israel :mjlol: at least try to be consistent

and what state do you live in?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
you embarrass yourself. crying about "foreign aid doesn't help clothe or feed americans", but you don't want to cut it all, just israel :mjlol: at least try to be consistent. or just say fukk the jews, im pretty sure you aren't gonna get points for it

IMG-9885.jpg

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
you embarrass yourself. crying about "foreign aid doesn't help clothe or feed americans", but you don't want to cut it all, just israel :mjlol: at least try to be consistent

Aid is meant to help countries that need it. When the prime minister of Israel says "we don't need the Americans", the next sentence out of the president of the United States should be, "aid to Israel will be terminated", not sending 3.5 billion the next month.

Now tell me why the 3.5 billion we send annually, as a minimum mind you, to Israel shouldn't be spent here.

Make the argument against your fellow American in favor of Israel

You don't need to know where I live, that's weird.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
it's not america. you aren't fooling anyone :mjlol:

"our" tax dollars :laff:
Check the race/ethnicity thread.

When you're done, come back and answer my question.

The Trump threat doesn't work and the agent/non american angle doesn't work on me.

I'm a real life, actual black American who hates Israel and won't twerk for Biden, Trump, or Harris. :francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

Whole channel is fire. I think he uses the pepe and chan imagery as a bait and switch. Dude is an anti-authoritarian leftist. The videos are very well researched and he backs up everything he says with primary and secondary sources.

The joke is always that he's going to recieve the CIA's journalism award.