Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Whole channel is fire. I think he uses the pepe and chan imagery as a bait and switch. Dude is an anti-authoritarian leftist. The videos are very well researched and he backs up everything he says with primary and secondary sources.

The joke is always that he's going to recieve the CIA's journalism award.

IMG-3324.jpg

AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile

"Joseph R. Biden passed Wednesday during a virtual town hall event with the NAACP on the chance to endorse reparations for black Americans, saying that such a package must also include Native Americans.

Pressed on the issue, Mr. Biden, the presumed Democratic presidential nominee, said he supports the concept, but said he wants to allow studies on the issue to play out before he goes all-in on direct payments to African Americans.

“The answer is it depends on what it was and will it include Native Americans as well,” he said."

They got aaaaalllll kinda stipulations and special councils/research teams when its time to give black folks some money:mjlol:

Did they lay down the law and tell Israel what they need to do and include before the check is cut? This isnt about the money,its the difference in the handling.
People who BUILT this country get scraps

But a country with less people than New York gets billions. Every year. For almost a century.

Meanwhile we've been here for longer than the country has EXISTED.

But to demand our rightful reparations is unreasonable and we should be grateful to simply be "equal"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m seeing a lot of mental gymnastics from @the cac mamba

@the cac mamba, what type of white is you?
i'm the type who doesn't want donald trump to win the fukkin election, because people who couldn't even find palestine on a blank map are crying about palestine

i don't give a fukk about this conflict, for the next 3 months. i'm not trying to hear this "genocide joe" shyt :camby:

Daps
countries have been fighting since the beginning of time

i'm no israel supporter, i'm just tired of these idiots on the left who want to lose to trump, because they think it will help palestine. it's embarrassing
It's specifically Biden that's the problem I don't think Kamala will be nearly as terrible

Biden is a fukking cuck to this habitual line stepping (line stepping is a gross understatement) country

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
i'm the type who doesn't want donald trump to win the election, because people who couldn't even find palestine on a blank map are crying about palestine

i don't give a fukk about this conflict, for the next 3 months. i'm not trying to hear this "genocide joe" shyt :camby:
But @Seoul Gleou was asking you direct questions about the actions of the empire and you responded with, “ I don’t like lefties, I don’t like trump, I don’t care about Palestine”

They ain’t got shyt to do with the real issue

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But @Seoul Gleou was asking you direct questions about the actions of the empire and you responded with, “ I don’t like lefties, I don’t like trump, I don’t care about Palestine”

They ain’t got shyt to do with the real issue
yeah, i don't like that israel is bombing people. i also don't like that Hamas did this on October 7th

palestinian-militants-drive-back-gaza-79627807.jpg

what's the term, again? #bothsides?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you embarrass yourself. crying about "foreign aid doesn't help clothe or feed americans", but you don't want to cut it all, just israel :mjlol: at least try to be consistent

and what state do you live in?

Because Israel is committing war crimes.

There's nothing wrong with foreign aid provided it's used in a way we approve of. There have been plenty of times in the past where America has cut off aid to other countries because we didn't like what they were doing. Trump himself cut off aid to Guatemala.

You're just on some weird Zionist shyt where Israel can do no wrong and is never accountable for their actions.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
what part of "sale" do you guys not get :dead:it says sale right in the fukking link. not "gifted"

we sold them this shyt. and if america doesn't sell it to them, they'll just get it from russia and china
both countries are upset with israel at the moment. your statement makes no sense... russia arms hamas :snoop: