Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Question.

So what if you found out, that for years Israel has been funding Palestinians terrorists organizations in order to create the image of actually being threatened, when the shyt has been absolutely lop sided since they touched down in the 40's.

What if you found out for absolute fact, that the whole move to Israel was another European land grab that is almost complete?

And that's a question. If you found out for absolute fact, historical documents showing this whole shyt has been another result of the worse people on our planet with the most power taking that land and lying about the origins, is that something serious enough to make you question your Zionism?

Just question it? Not turn your back on it or or end support of it. Would that make you even question it?
Wasted post. ZERO chance he gives you a straight answer.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I know 99% of yall never been in combat and never seen combat footage. First off it’s a war, an all out war at that. Which it was a war to begin with but Hamas chose to make it an all out war with minimal rules.

Typical pro-israeli propaganda!!!

When Israel does it, well it's war, this happens in war.
When Hamas does it oh then it's terrorism, oh my god the horror!!!! Help Ishrael!!! Scream anti-semitism!!!

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Them DEVILS frothing at the mouth bc AmeriKKKa abstained:
7239f4c4a7d377e43bd15ffbdc66beb4.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Question.

So what if you found out, that for years Israel has been funding Palestinians terrorists organizations in order to create the image of actually being threatened, when the shyt has been absolutely lop sided since they touched down in the 40's.

What if you found out for absolute fact, that the whole move to Israel was another European land grab that is almost complete?

And that's a question. If you found out for absolute fact, historical documents showing this whole shyt has been another result of the worse people on our planet with the most power taking that land and lying about the origins, is that something serious enough to make you question your Zionism?

Just question it? Not turn your back on it or or end support of it. Would that make you even question it?

IF I FOUND THAT OUT TO BE TRUE THEN OBVIOUSLY I WOULDNT ROCK WIT IT

BUT WHAT IF I TOLD U THAT FROM HAVING INSIDE KNOWLEDGE ON THE SITUATION THAT I KNOW WIT 100% CERTAINTY THAT NONE OF THAT IS TRUE, BUT RATHER PROPAGANDA SPEWED BY EXTREMISTS IN AN ATTEMPT TO INCITE HATRED AGAINST ISRAEL, FINALLY FORCING THEM OUT OF THEIR INDEGENOUS HOMELAND DUE TO THE ARABIZATION OF THE LEVANT BEING INCOMPLETE WIT JEWS RESIDING IN THAT REGION

U KNOW WHAT WHITESPLAINING IS, CORRECT? ITS TAKEN STORM OF THE NATION IN REGARDS TO ISRAEL VS HAMAS.

LIKE I SAID, I CANT GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL BECAUSE CERTAIN CATS GOT THEY MIND MADE UP N DONT WANT ME SPEAKIN ON THIS CONFLICT

BUT JUST UNDERSTAND IN YOUR HEART THAT WE DONT WANT INNOCENT DEATHS, DESPITE WHAT THEY WANT U TO BELIEVE

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know 99% of yall never been in combat and never seen combat footage. First off it’s a war, an all out war at that. Which it was a war to begin with but Hamas chose to make it an all out war with minimal rules.

2nd you can clearly see a secondary explosion. Missiles or bombs don’t explode twice. That’s a fact, bombs dnt bounce either. So obviously these targets has some type of rpg, grenades, or rockets on them.

Funny yall can analyze this video but yall ignore the Hamas bodycams when they was slaughtering innocent civilians. Yall so knee deep into Hamas propaganda it’s ridiculous and sad.

Neg :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nd you can clearly see a secondary explosion. Missiles or bombs don’t explode twice. That’s a fact, bombs dnt bounce either. So obviously these targets has some type of rpg, grenades, or rockets on them.
I stand corrected a double missile strike, they must really wanted them dead.

Still no context to know if they was innocent or not. U just repeating propaganda.
:childplease:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
IF I FOUND THAT OUT TO BE TRUE THEN OBVIOUSLY I WOULDNT ROCK WIT IT

BUT WHAT IF I TOLD U THAT FROM HAVING INSIDE KNOWLEDGE ON THE SITUATION THAT I KNOW WIT 100% CERTAINTY THAT NONE OF THAT IS TRUE, BUT RATHER PROPAGANDA SPEWED BY EXTREMISTS IN AN ATTEMPT TO INCITE HATRED AGAINST ISRAEL, FINALLY FORCING THEM OUT OF THEIR INDEGENOUS HOMELAND DUE TO THE ARABIZATION OF THE LEVANT BEING INCOMPLETE WIT JEWS RESIDING IN THAT REGION

U KNOW WHAT WHITESPLAINING IS, CORRECT? ITS TAKEN STORM OF THE NATION IN REGARDS TO ISRAEL VS HAMAS.

LIKE I SAID, I CANT GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL BECAUSE CERTAIN CATS GOT THEY MIND MADE UP N DONT WANT ME SPEAKIN ON THIS CONFLICT

BUT JUST UNDERSTAND IN YOUR HEART THAT WE DONT WANT INNOCENT DEATHS, DESPITE WHAT THEY WANT U TO BELIEVE
Well let's discuss that information bro. Why not get the credit for being the one person to expose the truth. Matter of fact if you really hit on some life/world changing information, I guarantee Detroit will protect you, shyt, I'll fund your Uhaul truck to officially become an East Warren nikka, and we will ride on whomever might come after you.

Let's expose this information to the world. E Warren and Sccit Fukk shows the world the truth about Israel. Can you imagine the headlines? Can you imagine the impact we can have on the world?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Well let's discuss that information bro. Why not get the credit for being the one person to expose the truth. Matter of fact if you really hit on some life/world changing information, I guarantee Detroit will protect you, shyt, I'll fund your Uhaul truck to officially become an East Warren nikka, and we will ride on whomever might come after you.

Let's expose this information to the world. E Warren and Sccit Fukk shows the world the truth about Israel. Can you imagine the headlines? Can you imagine the impact we can have on the world?

I’VE POSTED THE TRUTH ON HERE MANY TIMES BUT ITS BEEN DELETED AND GOTTEN ME BANNED FROM THE THREADS BECAUSE THERES A CERTAIN MOD HERE WHO DOESNT FUX WIT ME AND DOESNT ALLOW ME TO POST ANTI-HAMAS SHIIT

:manny:

IF U WANA CHOP IT UP ON SOME REAL SHIIT BOUT ALL THIS THEN THERES A LOT I CAN SAY AND ILL BE GLAD TO KEEP IT 100 WIT U IN DM OR U CAN HIT ME ON IG @LASMOSTBLUNTED .. ITS ALL LOVE

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I went to the associated press and they’re referring to the genocide as the “Israel-Hamas war” does that sound like an objective news outlet?

Absolutely, it's a war with a terrorist organization, not a genocide.

“independent studies“ but then names pro-Israeli propaganda western media outlets.

Then you link thenewarab, a news outlet founded by a politician accused of spying for Hezbollah and owned by anonymous investors :skip: