Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
You never heard of the term shell shocked?

And are you really suggesting enemy combatants wouldn’t run for cover as well:gucci:
Nah I’m suggesting they was probably Suicide bombers

but to be quite honest breh, I really don’t give a fukk what they were

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I heard that did some super foul shyt in a Palestinian hospital recently. This shyt has to stop man. Israel is out of control.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Marwan says at 4:30:

"The Biden administration thinks this is the beginning of the end of this war. So even if there is going to be some Rafah invasion, it is going to be handled with soft gloves somewhere down the road. But it is the beginning of the end.

Netanyahu and his government think this is the end of the beginning. That they destroyed much of the Hamas forces but there is so much more to destroy. They haven't taken control over the security in Gaza. They haven't finished with Hezbollah. They haven't finished with Iran and its proxies and the United States is not getting on board with making sure that this will be the catalyst for stabilizing the region, militarily speaking. So for the Netanyahu government this is just the end of the beginning. For Biden and his administration, this is the beginning of the end."

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anybody who ever did business with these zionists suffered..rappers and singers went broke because these demons controlled the recording industry..the list is endless.