Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This is not a war. You and the media need to stop that bullshyt propaganda. This isn't two militaries going at each other on a battlefield. The targets and the victims are not combatants they are largely civilians abd children. This is not a war. An apartheid state is not a "war." This is a genocide. This is the outright slaughter of a people.

Yall ain't "defeating Hama" yall are just killing off people. Yall didn't wait until Hamas showed up to be dehumanizing genocidal savages. "It was a war to begin with but they made it a war with no rules." What a cute way to say youre a psychotic opportunist who saw a counter attack to your apartheid regime as an opportunity to escalate it into an all out genocide against a people youve held in captivity.

Take your bootlicking IDF bullshyt and shove it up your ass. You Zionists are such deranged, savage sacks of shyt I wonder how yall even sleep at night.

It is a war just because one side protects their civilians more dnt mean it ain’t a war. One side actually tried to kills civilians and kids but just too incompetent that they can’t. I guess you think them 100s of rockets Hamas shoots at Israel are not aimed at civilians :mjlol: .

Just because Hamas getting they ass handed to them dnt make it a war.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You're so fukking stupid. You can see the drone fire a second rocket shortly after @ 7 seconds. You're just a blind Israel dikk sucker like the piece of shyt @Sccit.

I stand corrected a double missile strike, they must really wanted them dead.

Still no context to know if they was innocent or not. U just repeating propaganda.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You can't keep referencing the same single day attack when Israel is hitting you with the ethnic cleansing for dummies tutorial.

Be surprised that you and your people getting wiped out when you attack your military superpower neighbor brehs….

But you know who ain’t surprised??? Hamas. Hamas was banking on the world stopping Israel and other Arab countries stepping up to help them. That’s why the attack was so brazen and gruesome. Hamas forced Israel hand on purpose.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
When I try to empathize with them, I'm reminded how the Arabs committed genocide and various atrocities against Africans in North Africa, even to this very day...oh well.

:yeshrug:

Tf Levantine Arabs have to do with peninsula Arabs conquests? Those are two totally different groups

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:skip:

AP has always reported on Israeli war crimes, why would they stop now?
I went to the associated press and they’re referring to the genocide as the “Israel-Hamas war” does that sound like an objective news outlet?

The consensus from various independent studies of videos, images, and eyewitness reports of the explosion, its aftermath, and the blast area suggests that an errant rocket launch from within Gaza is the most probable cause. While this is not a conclusive finding, it is currently considered the likeliest explanation based on the evidence gathered in investigations conducted by the Associated Press, CNN, The Economist, The Guardian, and The Wall Street Journal.[7] Human Rights Watch stated that the available evidence made an Israeli airstrike "highly unlikely".[6]

“independent studies“ but then names pro-Israeli propaganda western media outlets.

israel is targeting hospitals as we speak including executing doctors who refuse to abandon patients, so claiming that they may have not been responsible “that one time” is moot.

So once again, every heinous and barbaric video that comes out about Israeli, turns out to be true.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
you think israel's gonna stop at Palestinians? Those b*stards already have too much power here

anti-semitism is like fatphobia or reverse racism; it never existed to begin with
It’s funny that white Jews who are not semites have monopolized the term “anti-Semitic” all while being the most prolific killers of Semitic peoples in the last 100 years. I haven‘t heard a single Caucasian refer to the genocide and displacement of Palestinians as “anti-Semitic”

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this is why you gotta make sure the people that fight for you always wear uniforms.
That guerrilla warfare hiding amongst the populace might help the fighters, but thatshyt makes it easy for your enemies to target civilians.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I know 99% of yall never been in combat and never seen combat footage. First off it’s a war, an all out war at that. Which it was a war to begin with but Hamas chose to make it an all out war with minimal rules.

2nd you can clearly see a secondary explosion. Missiles or bombs don’t explode twice. That’s a fact, bombs dnt bounce either. So obviously these targets has some type of rpg, grenades, or rockets on them.

Funny yall can analyze this video but yall ignore the Hamas bodycams when they was slaughtering innocent civilians. Yall so knee deep into Hamas propaganda it’s ridiculous and sad.
nikka shyt yo bytch ass up. I'd hang you abd tour family in a yard and shoot a body part off every day. fukkin bytch ass nikka. The very first time I come across a pro genocide Israeli I promise to God I'm gonna beat that mfer until organs don't work.

Hoe ass nikka. Once black folks start putting y'all fakkits in luxury wooden boxes the world will immediately become a better place. bytch ass nikka. I'd spit in your fukkin face. Fakkit.