Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I DONT THINK THERES EVER BEEN A “GENOCIDE” IN HUMAN HISTORY THAT COULDVE BEEN ENDED BY ONE SIDE FREEING HOSTAGES AND PUTTING DOWN THE WEAPONS

THE NEWS IS SO DISTORTED WIT MISINFORMATION THAT ONLY THE PEOPLE ON THE INSIDE (ISRAELIS AND ARABS) TRULY KNOW WHATS GOING ON..

MEANWHILE WE GOT THE REST OF THE WORLD TRYNA WHITESPLAIN TO US

I WOULD POST MORE INFORMATION BUT ITS BEEN MADE CLEAR TO ME THAT IM NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS THIS TOPIC ON THIS FORUM

IF U KNOW U KNOW

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nikka shyt yo bytch ass up. I'd hang you abd tour family in a yard and shoot a body part off every day. fukkin bytch ass nikka. The very first time I come across a pro genocide Israeli I promise to God I'm gonna beat that mfer until organs don't work.

Hoe ass nikka. Once black folks start putting y'all fakkits in luxury wooden boxes the world will immediately become a better place. bytch ass nikka. I'd spit in your fukkin face. Fakkit.

SMH

NO ONE IS PRO GENOCIDE .. ITS THE CONFUSION MAKING U BELIEVE THAT

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
nikka shyt yo bytch ass up. I'd hang you abd tour family in a yard and shoot a body part off every day. fukkin bytch ass nikka. The very first time I come across a pro genocide Israeli I promise to God I'm gonna beat that mfer until organs don't work.

Hoe ass nikka. Once black folks start putting y'all fakkits in luxury wooden boxes the world will immediately become a better place. bytch ass nikka. I'd spit in your fukkin face. Fakkit.

nikka from the D where innocent black people get killed everyday but you ain’t out there stopping violent crime in them streets…nigha go be a Batman in Detroit or some shyt.

You so hard go crash out then nikka,..find you some jews and crash out…I’m not believing these fairy tails on what u will do to me. Cause please believe if I ever run into a nikka who think about spitting on me, imma beat them with am inch of their life. So go cry in the corner somewhere nikka or go crash out on some jews.

nikka ain’t ever hurt anything in his whole life :mjlol: Tough talk dnt get u nowhere playboy.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
nikka from the D where innocent black people get killed everyday but you ain’t out there stopping violent crime in them streets…nigha go be a Batman in Detroit or some shyt.

You so hard go crash out then nikka,..find you some jews and crash out…I’m not believing these fairy tails on what u will do to me. Cause please believe if I ever run into a nikka who think about spitting on me, imma beat them with am inch of their life. So go cry in the corner somewhere nikka or go crash out on some jews.

nikka ain’t ever hurt anything in his whole life :mjlol: Tough talk dnt get u nowhere playboy.
Crash out? On Jews? Don't ever put no shyt like that on my name, ain't got shyt to do with a race of people bytch ass internet nikka. More fukk shyt you misinformation spreading dangerous nikkas continue to do in the midst of real life shyt no human being should support or defend. I got no tolerance for you type of nikkas.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMH

NO ONE IS PRO GENOCIDE .. ITS THE CONFUSION MAKING U BELIEVE THAT
You are a @Sccit fukk on this Israel shyt my guy, you cool so I prefer not to go back and forth wit you on that shyt but y'all nikkas are sick.

This world is a shame how evil people can convince good people that they are rightfully killing 90+ % of innocent people, with their own numbers showing that Hamas only represents 5-10% of their victims. The majority of the fukking residents are kids. Any support or defense of this shyt is sick as fukk.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are a @Sccit fukk on this Israel shyt my guy, you cool so I prefer not to go back and forth wit you on that shyt but y'all nikkas are sick.

This world is a shame how evil people can convince good people that they are rightfully killing 90+ % of innocent people, with their own numbers showing that Hamas only represents 5-10% of their victims. The majority of the fukking residents are kids. Any support or defense of this shyt is sick as fukk.

ITS ALL GOOD BRO I JUST THINK THERES A LOT OF MISINFORMATION OUT THERE CAUSING CATS TO BE VERY CONFUSED

BUT IM NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL ON THIS FORUM

JUST KNOW THAT ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ENJOYS SEEING CHILDREN DIE OUTSIDE OF MAYBE HAMAS WHO WEAPONIZE IT TO INCITE CATS THAT DONT KNOW ANY BETTER

I KNOW MY HISTORY QUITE WELL AND IF ITS ONE THING I CAN TELL U WHOLEHEARTEDLY ITS THAT WE MUCH PREFER PEACE AND HATE TO SEE ANYONE INNOCENT DIE, DESPITE OUR SELF-DETERMINATION TO RETAIN OUR ONLY HOMELAND AGAINST A FORCE THAT DOESNT WANT US IN THE MIDDLE EAST

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ITS ALL GOOD BRO I JUST THINK THERES A LOT OF MISINFORMATION OUT THERE CAUSING CATS TO BE VERY CONFUSED

BUT IM NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL ON THIS FORUM

JUST KNOW THAT ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ENJOYS SEEING CHILDREN DIE OUTSIDE OF MAYBE HAMAS WHO WEAPONIZE IT TO INCITE CATS THAT DONT KNOW ANY BETTER

I KNOW MY HISTORY QUITE WELL AND IF ITS ONE THING I CAN TELL U WHOLEHEARTEDLY ITS THAT WE MUCH PREFER PEACE AND HATE TO SEE ANYONE INNOCENT DIE, DESPITE OUR SELF-DETERMINATION TO RETAIN OUR ONLY HOMELAND AGAINST A FORCE THAT DOESNT WANT US IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Question.

So what if you found out, that for years Israel has been funding Palestinians terrorists organizations in order to create the image of actually being threatened, when the shyt has been absolutely lop sided since they touched down in the 40's.

What if you found out for absolute fact, that the whole move to Israel was another European land grab that is almost complete?

And that's a question. If you found out for absolute fact, historical documents showing this whole shyt has been another result of the worse people on our planet with the most power taking that land and lying about the origins, is that something serious enough to make you question your Zionism?

Just question it? Not turn your back on it or or end support of it. Would that make you even question it?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Resolution finally passed

Pausing a GENOCIDE for Ramadan
and continuing right after, is NOT a resolution.

And them DEVILS still need to acknowledge it.

AmeriKKKa abstained, that’s ALL you need to know.

The
United States of lsrael still in FULL effect.

America is the villain of the story:ufdup:

Last edited: