Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Yea yea yea naw them nikkas wasn’t no civilians brehs

after the 1st blast, a regular person would‘ve attempted to run for cover in one of those bombed out buildings.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was wondering when this would get some serious traction
Netanyahu: They were Hamas terrorists, you can tell by their walk!!! :damn:
"We were trying to strike the tunnels, but HAMAS is using human shields"

"Those people were just walking :jbhmm:"

"Yes because HAMAS used them as human shields above the tunnels. We didn't want this war but on October 7th HAMAS..."

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know 99% of yall never been in combat and never seen combat footage. First off it’s a war, an all out war at that. Which it was a war to begin with but Hamas chose to make it an all out war with minimal rules.

Military SOP in the US clearly states you cannot fire on a civilian unless fired upon period. Even armed civilians is not a cause for shooting them. This was true in both Iraq and Afganistan.

Did it slip through the cracks every now and then? Sure. But US soldiers werent openly posting their atrocities on myspace and facebook like Israeli IOF do. Anyone who even mentioned joy when killing civilians would have been court martialed and sent to brag IMMEDIATELY in order to preserve the US military's reputation.

The Israelis NEVER punish their own, which is why they are the evilest people in the world. There are no consequences on blatant abuse. When there are no consequences, abuse becomes a popularity contest. Who can be the most evil is suddenly the goal in units.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I stand corrected a double missile strike, they must really wanted them dead.

Still no context to know if they was innocent or not. U just repeating propaganda.
There's no context that *doesn't* make this a violation of the Geneva Conventions.

The propaganda claim from you is funny too, because you're using the exact same hasbara talking points here to justify Israel's brutal attacks on civilians:

That’s a fact, bombs dnt bounce either. So obviously these targets has some type of rpg, grenades, or rockets on them.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Them DEVILS frothing at the mouth bc AmeriKKKa abstained:
7239f4c4a7d377e43bd15ffbdc66beb4.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@Sccit

do hostages justify killing 12,000 children?

doesnt it get to the point being being outrageous as a response?