Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Israel bombed the hospital, so the post turned out to be true. Once again, what information about Israel and their genocide turned out to NOT be true?
:skip:

The consensus from various independent studies of videos, images, and eyewitness reports of the explosion, its aftermath, and the blast area suggests that an errant rocket launch from within Gaza is the most probable cause. While this is not a conclusive finding, it is currently considered the likeliest explanation based on the evidence gathered in investigations conducted by the Associated Press, CNN, The Economist, The Guardian, and The Wall Street Journal.[7] Human Rights Watch stated that the available evidence made an Israeli airstrike "highly unlikely".[6]

AP has always reported on Israeli war crimes, why would they stop now?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only mention it because this specific account has been banned on other social media sites.

Is that proof of misinformation? Or proof they want to control a narrative. Thecoli banned accounts and post that talked down on the vaccine. Turned out those posters,and those post were right,or at least in the ballpark on certain things.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Is that proof of misinformation? Or proof they want to control a narrative. Thecoli banned accounts and post that talked down on the vaccine. Turned out those posters,and those post were right,or at least in the ballpark on certain things.

Eyes of palestine was banned because the account had dubious owners and refused to verify. It had nothing to do with their content, once the 'owner' got in contact with Instagram their account was restored.

My point was posting videos of atrocities that are still being investigated with a clear bias is more like propaganda not news reporting.

Who is they? Who wants to control the narrative?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eyes of palestine was banned because the account had dubious owners and refused to verify. It had nothing to do with their content, once the 'owner' got in contact with Instagram their account was restored.

My point was posting videos of atrocities that are still being investigated with a clear bias is more like propaganda not news reporting.

Who is they? Who wants to control the narrative?

Why did you leave that part out then? The channel got banned not for posting misinformation. They got banned for simply not verifying theie identity. Which who could blame them really? They are posting info that could upset powerful people.

Who is they? Doewnt need to be said. They could be watching and building a file to smear thecoli:respect:

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
Man at this point I've seen so many videos of kids getting blown up or the aftermath of them getting blown up that it's fukking with my mental. Like I truly deeply despise Israel at this point. Over 12,000 KIDS blown to shyt over nothing and I guess you could consider them the lucky ones as fukked as it sounds cause there's thousands more dying of starvation as we speak. All backed by the US empire this shyt makes me sick and no one will do anything about it.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Cold, both survivors of the initial strike should’ve either laid out for about 45-1 hour or taken cover immediately and hoped they could find a tunnel entrance.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
The IDF has agents posting here too? :leon:
there's a sporadic poster on here (i forgot its nym) who admitted to being an idf soldier assigned to cogat, the military unit responsible for starving gazans and overseeing land theft in the west bank

Anesthetics, crutches, dates. Inside Israel’s ghost list of items arbitrarily denied entry into Gaza - cnn.com/2024/03/01/middleeast/gaza-aid-israel-restrictions-investigation-intl-cmd/
^ interview with a cogat colonel, no paywall: archive.ph/nWwrG
COGAT demolishes schools for Palestinians, citing lack of permits - cnn.com/2017/08/29/middleeast/israel-demolishes-palestinian-schools/
stealing school buildings donated by the eu and auctioning them off is comic book level villainy :francis:

Last edited:

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
Man at this point I've seen so many videos of kids getting blown up or the aftermath of them getting blown up that it's fukking with my mental. Like I truly deeply despise Israel at this point. Over 12,000 KIDS blown to shyt over nothing and I guess you could consider them the lucky ones as fukked as it sounds cause there's thousands more dying of starvation as we speak. All backed by the US empire this shyt makes me sick and no one will do anything about it

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Snowden posted everyone in the world should see this video

War crime any way you look at it

Disgusting behaviour by Israel
Russian bot Snowden should have no impact on what you view. Same with Greenwald and Assange. All of them are corrupted

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I know 99% of yall never been in combat and never seen combat footage. First off it’s a war, an all out war at that. Which it was a war to begin with but Hamas chose to make it an all out war with minimal rules.

2nd you can clearly see a secondary explosion. Missiles or bombs don’t explode twice. That’s a fact, bombs dnt bounce either. So obviously these targets has some type of rpg, grenades, or rockets on them.

Funny yall can analyze this video but yall ignore the Hamas bodycams when they was slaughtering innocent civilians. Yall so knee deep into Hamas propaganda it’s ridiculous and sad.

This is not a war. You and the media need to stop that bullshyt propaganda. This isn't two militaries going at each other on a battlefield. The targets and the victims are not combatants they are largely civilians abd children. This is not a war. An apartheid state is not a "war." This is a genocide. This is the outright slaughter of a people.

Yall ain't "defeating Hama" yall are just killing off people. Yall didn't wait until Hamas showed up to be dehumanizing genocidal savages. "It was a war to begin with but they made it a war with no rules." What a cute way to say youre a psychotic opportunist who saw a counter attack to your apartheid regime as an opportunity to escalate it into an all out genocide against a people youve held in captivity.

Take your bootlicking IDF bullshyt and shove it up your ass. You Zionists are such deranged, savage sacks of shyt I wonder how yall even sleep at night.