Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I know 99% of yall never been in combat and never seen combat footage. First off it’s a war, an all out war at that. Which it was a war to begin with but Hamas chose to make it an all out war with minimal rules.

2nd you can clearly see a secondary explosion. Missiles or bombs don’t explode twice. That’s a fact, bombs dnt bounce either. So obviously these targets has some type of rpg, grenades, or rockets on them.

Funny yall can analyze this video but yall ignore the Hamas bodycams when they was slaughtering innocent civilians. Yall so knee deep into Hamas propaganda it’s ridiculous and sad.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I know 99% of yall never been in combat and never seen combat footage. First off it’s a war, an all out war at that. Which it was a war to begin with but Hamas chose to make it an all out war with minimal rules.

2nd you can clearly see a secondary explosion. Missiles or bombs don’t explode twice. That’s a fact, bombs dnt bounce either. So obviously these targets has some type of rpg, grenades, or rockets on them.

Funny yall can analyze this video but yall ignore the Hamas bodycams when they was slaughtering innocent civilians. Yall so knee deep into Hamas propaganda it’s ridiculous and sad.

BLOOD LIBEL

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You're so fukking stupid. You can see the drone fire a second rocket shortly after @ 7 seconds. You're just a blind Israel dikk sucker like the piece of shyt @Sccit.

horizon

Veteran
Daps

The IDF has agents posting here too? :leon:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When I try to empathize with them, I'm reminded how the Arabs committed genocide and various atrocities against Africans in North Africa, even to this very day...oh well.

:yeshrug:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

You can't keep referencing the same single day attack when Israel is hitting you with the ethnic cleansing for dummies tutorial.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
There is no use in sharing videos like this without any context, especially with the amount of misinformation being shared from both sides. We have no way of knowing who these people are or the origin of the video.

What information about Israel and their genocide has turned out to NOT be true?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
What information about Israel and their genocide has turned out to NOT be true?

literally in the article you're replying to

CLAIM: The Israeli military confirmed it bombed a hospital in Gaza in a social media post written in Arabic.

THE FACTS: A screenshot circulating online shows a Facebook post from an account posing as the Israeli military. No such post exists on the military’s actual social media pages and its top Arabic-speaking spokesperson confirmed his office has issued no such statement.

In the wake of the Oct. 17 deadly blast at al-Ahli hospital in Gaza, social media users shared the screenshot, claiming it is from a member of the Israeli military’s Arabic-speaking media relations team.

The user’s profile image bears the blue-and-white emblem of the spokesperson’s office, which features radio waves atop the Israeli military’s traditional symbol of an olive branch-wrapped sword.

The post, written in Arabic, suggests the Jewish nation said it bombed the hospital because the Gaza City medical facility lacked supplies and staff.

“Israeli official facebook post: ‘Due to the lack of medical equipment and the lack of medical staff, it was decided to bomb the Baptist Hospital in Gaza and give them euthanasia’,” wrote one user on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, in a post translating the screenshot. Similar posts were also widely shared on TikTok and other social media platforms.

But the purported statement wasn’t penned by the Israeli military’s press office, its top Arabic-speaking spokesperson confirmed this week.

“Just to clarify: I did not issue any statement or comment regarding the Baptist Hospital in Gaza,” wrote Avichay Adraee, head of the Arab media branch of the Israeli military’s Spokesperson’s Unit, in a post on X from Oct. 17, when the blast occurred. “All the news circulating in my name comes from the Hamas media outlets and is completely false.”

The office on Oct. 19 confirmed the post did not come from the military’s official Arabic page, saying in an emailed statement: “The IDF has made it very clear that there was no IDF strike on the hospital.”

What’s more, the Israeli military’s press office doesn’t use its own logo on its actual social media accounts, unlike the fake account.

The unit’s separate Facebook pages in English and Hebrew, as well as its X account written in Farsi, for example, all use the military’s main symbol. That gold-colored emblem features the olive branch-wrapped sword with the Star of David in the background.

Meanwhile Adraee’s social media accounts, which are the main channel for the Israeli military’s messages in Arabic, feature his profile picture and a maroonlogo consisting of five swords with flames in the background as its cover photo.

The original fake account and post on Facebook also appear to have been deleted as of Oct. 19. Spokespersons for Meta, the parent company of Facebook, didn’t reply to an email seeking comment.

There were conflicting accusations of who was responsible for the hospital blast, with Hamas officials in Gaza blaming an Israeli airstrike and Israel saying it was caused by a an errant rocket launched by Palestinian militants. U.S. and French intelligence services also concluded it was likely caused by a misfired rocket. An AP analysis of video, photos and satellite imagery, as well as consultation with experts, showed the cause was likely a rocket launched from Palestinian territory that misfired in the air and crashed to the ground. However, a definitive conclusion could not be reached.