ReasonableMatic

Daps
Let’s reflect :sas1:

America spreading US propaganda to justify Imperialism
davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif

America is so full of shyt :rudy:

Always spreading US propaganda tryna justify its bloodthirsty Imperialism

This.
America is a 1000% an EMPIRE and must be understood as such.

To understand America’s consistent harm of the Global South,
one must understand Imperialism.

This lsraeli-Palestine conflict is a clear cut example of America’s bloodthirsty Imperialism reaching the surface because we’re in the social media era.

Many Americans who normally were blinded by US indoctrination and US propaganda are being disillusioned by accident because of lsrael’s extreme barbaric behavior towards Palestinians being so blatantly condoned by Western Superpowers on a global stage.
All because of America’s strategic interest in the Middle East.

lsraeli Zionists overplayed their hand, thinking their lsraeli propaganda would be enough and destroyed their “antisemitism victim card” for the J€wish Diaspora in the process.

This will harm their ppl in the long run.
To which degree is yet to be seen.

One main positive thing to take from the lsraeli-Palestine conflict.
Is America and lsrael’s symbiotic colonial relationship being exposed to the general public that kept being denied and falsely dismissed as “antisemitic propaganda”.
US Imperialism stay harming the Global South.

Haiti too, is one of many examples of its victims out there.

Like I said, America is the villain of the story.

In other news

Malaysia and Spain:salute:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Our gov officials keep saying "Israel has a right to defend itself and I'm just begging for ONE journalist to finally ask if these are inalienable rights provided to Israel under the US constitution :stopitslime: That's effectively what's being implied and I'm tired of this shyt going unchecked

I said on here once I'd never ever heard that a people that had experienced genocide, ethnic cleansing, all rights stripped, and land stolen by jews also had the right to defend themselves. You'll never hear anyone say that.

Jew media has been clear to never mention that Palestinians had a right to defend themselves. Basically saying that all rights belong to Israel..

This whole "Israel has a right to defend itself" implies that Israel is under attack from Palestinians. That the Palestinians are the thieves and aggressors.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't get why would Hamas accept only a 6 week ceasefire and must return back the hostages just to get some prisoners back. After the hostages are let go and the ceasefire ends its back to business :francis:
THANK YOU. What was the point in taking hostages if you're just gonna give them right back for a brief pause in them bombing the sh!t out of you?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
THANK YOU. What was the point in taking hostages if you're just gonna give them right back for a brief pause in them bombing the sh!t out of you?

Controlling media narratives has helped Israel tremendously with their enforcement of superiority.
They have managed to convince many that a couple dozen hostages welfare supercedes that of the 10s of 1000s Israel has killed already.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Controlling media narratives has helped Israel tremendously with their enforcement of superiority.
They have managed to convince many that a couple dozen hostages welfare supercedes that of the 10s of 1000s Israel has killed already.
Exactly. And every time we see maimed and dead babies on tv they keep with the "b, bu, bu, but October 7th though".

There will be consequences for this. No way this genocide is not going to come with a response. Unfortunately it may be us in America that ends up paying for it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Exactly. And every time we see maimed and dead babies on tv they keep with the "b, bu, bu, but October 7th though".

There will be consequences for this. No way this genocide is not going to come with a response. Unfortunately it may be us in America that ends up paying for it.

Israel due to its vast US tax payer funded resources, size, terrain and years of preparation make it hard to attack..but the US is vast and porous with lax systems in place. If 911 was due to US foreign policy in Islamic lands imagine what those Arabs are planning now.
The Houthis have already been attacking US ships and sunk one cargo vessel last week.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

These monsters cannot go unpunished

i haven't found a single news article on this outside of arab media. i'm not surprised, the israeli einsatzgruppen's gameplan is to follow up each atrocity with a greater one so international attention can't focus on any one crime. they're gonna be bringing this strategy to the west bank soon enough.