Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Are you literate? Did you not see post #1094 in this thread?
:dead:
I think I've made you mad so now you're short-circuiting and repeating what I've already said to you out of frustration.
:russ:

So you continue to have flawed thought processes...thats a shame. Youd rather deflect than admit you have some misplaced ire and are governed by emotions. Carry on

ReasonableMatic

Daps
They bout to have fun with her:francis::rip:
:mjlol: It's okay, c00n. Don't feel so bad for your Kosher queen.

:comeon: Israel has murdered tens of thousands Palestinian children. Where's the RIP?
Forreal, fukk wrong with these nikkas.
Israel been killing innocent women and children in front of the world with impunity for DECADES and now these racist CACS and KOONS wanna act outraged.

So you think children and civilians are legitimate targets in a war?

You must be ok with Israel doing it
You KOONS are so bytchmade and selectively outraged.

Out here siding with Colonizers over p*ssy, know shame.

Last edited:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something has changed. Threads like this would keep be informed about what's currently happening,.often in real time.

What I'm seeing now is a lot of fanboyism and arguments than what is actually happening. :why:

Is Twitter officially RIP status? Or the coli done fell off? Also all the Reddit posts,.comments are.locked and information deleted

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Hamas was created by Israel / Mossad and started out as controlled opposition. This chain of events has the same formula all over it. Created / facilitated attack and overblown reaction. Net has been entrenched in this world of intelligence and this as an engineered action / response follows the playbook.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't want my stance on this mischaracterized. The discourse that this tweet is referencing is what prompted my post:

The treatment of Israeli captives is being passed off as fact even though none of it has been verified. Frankly it's only being treated as fact because of racist and islamophobic beliefs, which is disgusting in itself.

There is one thing that's definitely a fact though, and it's that Israel has violently repressed the people of Palestine for a long ass time, and I will never side with any oppressor.

Breh there are videos coming out…. :weirdo:

they are most definitely violating….

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
When beef is this deep, the only solutions is on the battlefield and one side achieving total domination. Rules of nature is the final decider and rules of men no longer resolve issues. Sadly, in this case it's most likely to be israel.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
If Obama/NATO didn't destroy Libya and kill Gadaffi, there wouldn't be open-slave markets with black Africans being sold today.

That's a fact as Gadaffi was pivoting towards African nationalism during his last 2 decades in power.

Now, stay on topic please.

Gadaffi is one of those online Black heroes who in reality wasn't fukking with Blacks.

"How can a Black rule over an Arab" Gaddafi.