Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering how easy it is to disseminate misinformation and propaganda nowadays, I'm finding myself skeptical of every piece of news coming out of this conflict so far.
I don't want my stance on this mischaracterized. The discourse that this tweet is referencing is what prompted my post:

The treatment of Israeli captives is being passed off as fact even though none of it has been verified. Frankly it's only being treated as fact because of racist and islamophobic beliefs, which is disgusting in itself.

There is one thing that's definitely a fact though, and it's that Israel has violently repressed the people of Palestine for a long ass time, and I will never side with any oppressor.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Who is upset? I've just correctly pointed out that you've adopted the name of a vile anti-black racist. Your claim that you were trying to troll the original Napoleon poster is merely just a claim. Any evidence behind that claim? After all, you put in your profile that you're from Corsica...

:picard:

Did you know not all palestinians are muslims?

Let's talk about muslims mistreating palestinians

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
this is a girl who was snatched
76286559-12606553-Sitting_on_the_back_of_a_terrorist_s_motorcycle_her_outstretched-a-94_1696725331223.jpg

76286565-12606553-Along_with_hundreds_of_other_young_Israelis_Noa_pictured_and_Avi-a-95_1696725340615.jpg

I’d hit :ehh:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
am I overthinking this in saying this is a precursor to a much large attack from the unknown?

Is the muslim world going to clique up?

Hezbollah, Al kyeeeeda, etc,,,

Iran in the cut that’s a scary sight?

The world is like New Year’s Eve in Chicago right now
If I’m Israel that had to tread lightly because they can get done up like the Nazis by fighting a war on multiple fronts. If they’re counting on America then they will be a hard sell to be getting involved in a war after finally getting out of Afghanistan a couple of years ago.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Did you know not all palestinians are muslims?

Let's talk about muslims mistreating palestinians

Are you literate? Did you not see post #1094 in this thread?
:dead:
I think I've made you mad so now you're short-circuiting and repeating what I've already said to you out of frustration.
:russ:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I mean…all this stems from the creation of Israel and the (continuous) stealing of land that doesn’t belong to them.

Should have recreated their “homeland” on a fukking uninhabited island or some shyt.

It was originally supposed to be Hawaii :francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
"War"?

This isn't a war. Israel will roll up in there with heavy hardware and kill every teenager and adult on sight.

There won't be a Palestine anymore. It will all just be Israel and they'll execute or jail what little independent government was left. At best this will be another pump fake, at worst it's the end of any Islamic presence in that region. Palestine will join Kurdistan, the indigenous tribes in America and Barcelona as non existent 'nations'. That's assuming Israel doesn't go full nazi and kill every non Hebrew speaker and non light skinned Jew.

If the Muslim world genuinely cared, things wouldn't have gotten to this point. They'll leave the Palestinians to die. The only way this has a chance of ending in a two state solution or with a W for Palestine is if America is so weakened internally that there's no agreement on how to support Israel, and if the likes of China and India get involved to back up Palestinians resisting.

American politicians are on code when it comes to Israel whether democratic or republican. They always bend the knee to whomever pays them. American politicians are mercenaries that don't actually have strong ideological convictions besides "meritocracy is real and the capitalist economic model is the only way of organizing society"

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't want my stance on this mischaracterized. The discourse that this tweet is referencing is what prompted my post:

The treatment of Israeli captives is being passed off as fact even though none of it has been verified. Frankly it's only being treated as fact because of racist and islamophobic beliefs, which is disgusting in itself.

There is one thing that's definitely a fact though, and it's that Israel has violently repressed the people of Palestine for a long ass time, and I will never side with any oppressor.

It's funny that this old colonialist trope is used, effectively, time and time again.

Israelis sexually assault and abuse Palestinian women all the time. Not a peep from purported "both sides" commentators.

"OMG! Someone save the white women!" :ohhh:

But no one said that enslaved Haitian women, colonized Congolese or Algerian women etc. etc.