Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Realistically speaking, i think they shouldve taken the martin luther king or ghandi approach here.

If all 2 million people stripped down to their underwear and slowly walked toward the "no -go" zone with their hands up ; i garuntee you there wouldnt be a GAZA by morning the next day. Pair that strategy with a hunger strike and all the UN organizations would be forced to side with the unarmed , malnourished people people slowly marching towards the well fed, well armed military people at the gaza border. The existence of israel itself would be questioned if even a single bullet was fired at such people. And the complicit arab states of egypt and saudiarabia would be compelled to move if multiple bullets flew due to impending internal instability of their own people who would side with the palestinians.

The violence route isnt the answer for this conflict. Their only hope is to capture the world's attention. I argue that if those young arab men currently fighting israel are truly determined to be marytrs , then they should have no problem doing so in unarmed capacity .
nikkas are on your head about these posts, but I agree with you bro. But done a lil differently. They were already planning this attack, knowing they will eventually lose thousands of civilians. They should have gathered a couple thousand people to do what you are saying, but have direct radio contact with the civilians approaching the borders. As soon as Israel attacked them, then you launch the assault immediately, after the first bullet was fired, then you launch those missiles.

That shyt woulda made a hell of a difference.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Forreal, fukk wrong with these nikkas.
Israel been killing innocent women and children in front of the world with impunity for DECADES and now these racist CACS and KOONS wanna act outraged.

You KOONS are so bytchmade and selectively outraged.

Out here siding with Colonizers over p*ssy, know shame.
nikka what are you talking about?

how can you label me selectively outraged when i also think israel should be sanctioned for their killing of innocents...

did you even look at my post history or the post history of anybody you quoted?

you're just yelling at a crowd of nikkas who all have different opinions...

what's your highest level of education?

Hamas was created by Israel / Mossad and started out as controlled opposition. This chain of events has the same formula all over it. Created / facilitated attack and overblown reaction. Net has been entrenched in this world of intelligence and this as an engineered action / response follows the playbook.

so you're saying the palestinians who think they're fighting for hamas are actually being played?

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I'm not a fan of small hats but Arabs are not allies either :yeshrug:
This is where I am with all this. Africans/Black people havent had the chance to define themselves, define what they defend culturally, politically, socially, economically etc. Everything we do or say seems to be done through one lens or the other---even religiously. What is our voice? As a black person what's guiding us to support or reject these any cause?

Its almost pathetic because we really just look like pawns on this massive geopolitical chessboard. Just being bounced around whichever way, no one really going hard to advocate for the elevation of our continent and diaspora. We're just existing, instead of living in this current world order.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is where I am with all this. Africans/Black people havent had the chance to define themselves, define what they defend culturally, politically, socially, economically etc. Everything we do or say seems to be done through one lens or the other---even religiously. What is our voice? As a black person what's guiding us to support or reject these any cause?

Its almost pathetic because we really just look like pawns on this massive geopolitical chessboard. Just being bounced around whichever way, no one really going hard to advocate for the elevation of our continent and diaspora. We're just existing, instead of living in this current world order.

Exactly

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol I know Palestinians are muslims

Hamas is a muslim organization that controls residents of an area called Palestine correct? If I said muslims mistreating muslims that wouldnt have been as locally targeted as how i phrased it. I didnt want you to wiggle out of the truth by comparing it to other scenarios.

Regardless, you're still deflecting and im not surprised. Cheers

Obvious Jebusite.

fukk says Cheers?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
People in the west bank can vote and apply for citizenship yes? Not all people there but people can.

Why dont you speak of how poorly Hamas treats it's own people within their own borders? Rather than what about your way into the conventional popular narrative...I guess its not cool to talk about muslims mistreating palestinians

Kill yourself :camby:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
nikkas are on your head about these posts, but I agree with you bro. But done a lil differently. They were already planning this attack, knowing they will eventually lose thousands of civilians. They should have gathered a couple thousand people to do what you are saying, but have direct radio contact with the civilians approaching the borders. As soon as Israel attacked them, then you launch the assault immediately, after the first bullet was fired, then you launch those missiles.

That shyt woulda made a hell of a difference.

So a false flag op?

• Dap
Reactions: P90

bnew

Veteran
Daps
If I’m Israel that had to tread lightly because they can get done up like the Nazis by fighting a war on multiple fronts. If they’re counting on America then they will be a hard sell to be getting involved in a war after finally getting out of Afghanistan a couple of years ago.

america might use some drones.