Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I thought it was uganda

Uganda, Madagascar...a bunch of places were floated.

The end result is the same - colonization and Apartheid.

We saw Black Africans defeat Apartheid forces in Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Namibia and South Africa in the past 50 years.

I will always support the colonized over the colonizer.
:yeshrug:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Forreal, fukk wrong with these nikkas.
Israel been killing innocent women and children in front of the world with impunity for DECADES and now these racist CACS and KOONS wanna act outraged.

You KOONS are so bytchmade and selectively outraged.

Out here siding with Colonizers over p*ssy, know shame.

Norman Finkelstein said some suspect stuff bout Black people he's no ally.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
For it is written so it shall be DONE!

Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

Uh. Not to sound like your high school english teacher. But please cite your sources.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was expecting this to happen...:wow: when everyone gangs up on these bytches...
It's beyond necessary, and it's not far fetched to see America stay out of it completely. Netanyamu is a real fukk nikka, and everyone here knows it. We literally have to damn near bow down to their savagery towards Palestinians, if you are famous, abd speak on it, European Jews want your everything ended.

Ill never side with a fukkin dictator, I'll always fight for the oppressed. This world has become pro dictator, and all of them pink bytches rock together. Putin, Netanyamu, Orban, the dude in Turkey, Modo, ect. America should have no ties to these places. fukk them.