Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People in the West Bank cannot vote with respect that controls their lives - Israel. Israel has set up a puppet government which it uses to segregate and take Palestinian resources, akin to the "Bantustans" of South Africa. This is called Apartheid.

Meanwhile, Israel continually steal land and annex it to Israel. This is called colonization.

"muslims mistreating palestinians" - Most Palestinians are Muslims. Do you know anything?
:russ:

People in the west Bank can't even cross into Jerusalem without proper papers

I did a tour and my your driver was an Arab Christian and just met us at the border

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's even less cool to mention how they treat black people on this supposed "black peoples forum"...

They literally brought slavery back in Libya and somehow that was Obama's fault according to the resident desert tanned sand CAC dikk sucking fakkits crew...

If Obama/NATO didn't destroy Libya and kill Gadaffi, there wouldn't be open-slave markets with black Africans being sold today.

That's a fact as Gadaffi was pivoting towards African nationalism during his last 2 decades in power.

Now, stay on topic please.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
It's even less cool to mention how they treat black people on this supposed "black peoples forum"...

They literally brought slavery back in Libya and somehow that was Obama's fault according to the resident desert tanned sand CAC dikk sucking fakkits crew...

Alotta these folks dont know arabs 4real and how some extreme muslims move thats why they eat up all that shyt

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People in the west Bank can't even cross into Jerusalem without proper papers

I did a tour and my your driver was an Arab Christian and just met us at the border

Every person named @Napoleon on this site is an idiot.

Especially because Napoleon (the historical figure) wanted to re-enslave Haitians and sent 20,000 soldiers to Saint-Domingue to do so. Why name yourself after an evil racist? It's like calling your self David Duke on the Coli.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If Obama/NATO didn't destroy Libya and kill Gadaffi, there wouldn't be open-slave markets with black Africans being sold today.
Did Arabs bring back the African slave trade in Libya?

If the answer is yes, STFU, get off your knees and remove that sand cac tanned dikk from your mouth c00n...

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Most everyone, myself included, at least acknowledges Israel's mistreatment of Palestinians to one degree or another..these people are not objective observers when they willfully ignore a significant aspect of the situation

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Every person named @Napoleon on this site is an idiot.

Especially because Napoleon (the historical figure) wanted to re-enslave Haitians and sent 20,000 soldiers to Saint-Domingue to do so. Why name yourself after an evil racist? It's like calling your self David Duke on the Coli.

I was trolling the original napoleon poster

Continue to deflect. Why are you upset? I thought you were worthy of intellectual discussion yet most intellects arent governed by emotions

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
am I overthinking this in saying this is a precursor to a much large attack from the unknown?

Is the muslim world going to clique up?

Hezbollah, Al kyeeeeda, etc,,,

Iran in the cut that’s a scary sight?

The world is like New Year’s Eve in Chicago right now

Crusades byke
main-qimg-f728923ee7224efa56d56e20b38b0eb9-lq

Attachments

• 1696780473373.jpeg
    1696780473373.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 13

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was trolling the original napoleon poster

Continue to deflect. Why are you upset? I thought you were worthy of intellectual discussion yet most intellects arent governed by emotions

Who is upset? I've just correctly pointed out that you've adopted the name of a vile anti-black racist. Your claim that you were trying to troll the original Napoleon poster is merely just a claim. Any evidence behind that claim? After all, you put in your profile that you're from Corsica...

:picard: