Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I understand the playbook, Putin with Chechneya being one of the main examples of that strategy but Netanyahu's whole political career is founded on being the protector of the jewish people who are facing an existential threat. 600 bodies to me says they were complacent and blindsided.
The best way to protect your people is by eliminating the threat at the border...

I don't know what the answer is bruh, I'm not dismissing any possibility, especially when well known bad faith actors like Netenyahu are involved and facing political turmoil...He's been done negotiating with HAMAS, he's literally been waiting for the greenlight to turn the Gaza Strip into a graveyard...

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
We used to have assets in Egypt, but since the Arab spring, we pulled out. Jordan and Cyprus is where we “could” be at assessing the situation.

I don’t know where Jordan stands. S—t is going to get real spooky in the next few days when the things start moving around.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
So you agree that Israel is an Apartheid state since its not allowing people in the West Bank to exercise civil/human rights and forcing indefinite occupation?

Thanks!

:ehh:

People in the west bank can vote and apply for citizenship yes? Not all people there but people can.

Why dont you speak of how poorly Hamas treats it's own people within their own borders? Rather than what about your way into the conventional popular narrative...I guess its not cool to talk about muslims mistreating palestinians

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People in the west bank can vote and apply for citizenship yes? Not all people there but people can.

Why dont you speak of how poorly Hamas treats it's own people within their own borders? Rather than what about your way into the conventional popular narrative...I guess its not cool to talk about muslims mistreating palestinians

People in the West Bank cannot vote with respect that controls their lives - Israel. Israel has set up a puppet government which it uses to segregate and take Palestinian resources, akin to the "Bantustans" of South Africa. This is called Apartheid.

Meanwhile, Israel continually steal land and annex it to Israel. This is called colonization.

"muslims mistreating palestinians" - Most Palestinians are Muslims. Do you know anything?
:russ:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
People in the West Bank cannot vote with respect that controls their lives - Israel. Israel has set up a puppet government which it uses to segregate and take Palestinian resources, akin to the "Bantustans" of South Africa. This is called Apartheid.

Meanwhile, Israel continually steal land and annex it to Israel. This is called colonization.

"muslims mistreating palestinians" - Most Palestinians are Muslims. Do you know anything?
:russ:

Lol I know Palestinians are muslims

Hamas is a muslim organization that controls residents of an area called Palestine correct? If I said muslims mistreating muslims that wouldnt have been as locally targeted as how i phrased it. I didnt want you to wiggle out of the truth by comparing it to other scenarios.

Regardless, you're still deflecting and im not surprised. Cheers

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

It's even less cool to mention how they treat black people on this supposed "black peoples forum"...

They literally brought slavery back in Libya and somehow that was Obama's fault according to the resident desert tanned sand CAC dikk sucking fakkits crew...