Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Watching the combat footage, looks like Metal Gear Solid. Hamas really going room to room in military bases:gucci:Taking hostages in farms, paragliding like it's World War 1 :why:600 Israelis dead, how are they so unprepared:jbhmm:

This was a well coordinated attack that the intelligence community in Israel completely flopped on. It almost feels like an inside job how bad it is. And Israel is going to be forced to be in it for the long haul because of how many hostages are scattered around Gaza.

This played out like the movie "Olympus Has Fallen"

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Governing a refugee camp under blockade? :leon:

Also, Hamas is in power today because Israel/America told Fatah to launch a fail coup after Hamas won the 2006 Palestinian elections.

This is Israel’s fault.

:ehh:

Whens the next election? A 17 year mandate? :ehh:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Considering how easy it is to disseminate misinformation and propaganda nowadays, I'm finding myself skeptical of every piece of news coming out of this conflict so far.
:what: Are really skeptical of the fact that Israel has murdered and will continue to murder
innocent Palestinian children, c00n?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Al Jazeera live

Whens the next election? A 17 year mandate? :ehh:

What’s the point if Israel will sponsor coups against democratically elected Palestinian governments?

When will Israel allow Palestinians in the Occupied West Bank to stand in the Knesset?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Considering how easy it is to disseminate misinformation and propaganda nowadays, I'm finding myself skeptical of every piece of news coming out of this conflict so far.

Yeah twitter is a wasteland I'm not trusting any of that

Add in fog of war and it's a fools errand

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah homie...

A lot of things has changed since then. Granted the only reason why Israel won was because conventional warfare tactics and equipment from the US.

Now the Arab nations have proxies groups that will attract from within. If everyone decided to hop on Israel ass right now. They taking a major L

Alright, lets see a major Hamas/Hezbollah success in the coming weeks then. :ehh: :mjlol:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Al Jazeera live

What’s the point if Israel will sponsor coups against democratically elected Palestinian governments?

When will Israel allow Palestinians in the Occupied West Bank to stand in the Knesset?

What's the point of a government treating its residents as well as they can? :jbhmm: touche good point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Are really skeptical of the fact that Israel has murdered and will continue to murder
innocent Palestinian children, c00n?
Not that part, that much is a fact.

Edit: my post is vague, I'm more or less referencing the last 24 hours. I'm reading shyt about how that girl that was in the back of that hamas truck was attending a festival for peace, and now I'm hearing that it was just a regular ass festival for druggies who wanna dance and shyt. It's gonna be a tug of war over image these next few days, and I already see attempts to paint Palestinians as rapist savages. Highlighting female victims (and going so far to embellish how they were victimized) is a tried and proven method of swaying public opinion, and it's already being put at play here.

Last edited: