bnew

Veteran
Daps
guhbixz.png

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Stop being coy

IPOB is proscribed and they have killed Hausas in the east.

What’s your issue with terrorism. It’s only ok when IPOB does it?

I'm not being coy and I didn't ask if they were proscribed or not. What acts of terror have they committed?

Which Hausas have IPOB killed? Do you mean Fulani herdsmen (who are actually listed as one of the world's deadliest terrorists)? Is that who you're comparing the murder and kidnap of civilians (including children) to?

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
You are coming from an entirely different world than I live in, so let me step back. I applaud your very direct actions in your community. I don't know where you live so feel free to tell. I am on a geo-political tip with a focus on the US because I live in the US. I make an effort to learn more about the world I live in. Like you said before; there is a lot of shyt going on and there is only so much that one person can digest, filter and act upon. Please don't take my silence on an issue as malice.

We live in the UK but want to build our village (his village but it's now mine as I'm married to him) in Nigeria so we can go back home.

I'm just sick and tired of all these black people fighting for other people's struggles when we have literally nothing for ourselves.

I was all for 'peace in the Middle East' (I still am) but after living there and seeing what it's really like, I've realised that I need to look out for my own people first.

I still remember when this black Muslim girl from Somalia was telling me all about the plight of the Palestinians. I couldn't believe my ears. Just a few weeks ago, there were protests in northern Nigeria in solidarity with the Palestinians. This is a region that is ravaged by terrorism, banditry and kwashiokor (babies with big tummies). I just don't understand some black people...

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Some footage of what is going on inside the hospital. BBC calling out Israel for editing their video.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not being coy and I didn't ask if they were proscribed or not. What acts of terror have they committed?

Which Hausas have IPOB killed? Do you mean Fulani herdsmen (who are actually listed as one of the world's deadliest terrorists)? Is that who you're comparing the murder and kidnap of civilians (including children) to?

It’s been all over Nigerian news since Nnamdi Kanu was captured.

You’re being obtuse because your hypocrisy is exposed.

IPOB = good; Hamas = bad
:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Even they are reporting that the IDF soldiers might have killed some of their own civilians

They didn't translate this article, just like they didn't translate the one with testimonies from surviving witnesses. In it, security admits that IDF commanders chose to sacrifice civilians to eliminate Hamas members holding them hostage.

Edit: I'm wrong about this specific article - Translated link - https://archive.is/2023.11.18-15543...festival/0000018b-e2ee-d168-a3ef-f7fe8ca20000

Still can't find a translated version of the one from Oct. 20th on Haaretz.

Last edited: