Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:heh:but no sanctions against the state that backs them ?
The state is backed up by major donors and can probably drag it out in their own court system. individual settlers don’t have unlimited resources nor do they have any standing in international courts where the Palestinians have been recognized as having a right to those lands.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I wouldn't be shocked

they get Netanyahu out the paint.... but blame it on Iran

don't ask how I know

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
How do you sanction settlers without sanctioning the state? Is this a warning shot?
It's nothing.

Well more accurately, it's the Biden administration's attempt at doing something to try and appeal to young voters, muslims, and anti-israeli jews because the administration's popularity has continued to drop each week. If those voters stay home on election day, their campaign may actually be fukked. They want to use this as some kind of rebuttal to "why are my tax dollars going towards an increasingly authoritarian government that has killed 10,000 people so far with many of them being children?"

And they're hoping that the person asking that question will be stupid enough to say "I see that you're not sanctioning the government that allows them to do this, but the individuals who are occupying land in direct disobedience to international law. That's good enough for me!"

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I swear these folks would ride for Robespierre if he was alive today. All he needs is an anti-american grift and his atrocities would be excused.
These are the same people who will pull up a post from 10 years ago, try and shame the person to death for it and then use the same post to try and invalidate the same person's opinion on a completely different matter.

But they somehow "understand" the perspective of terrorists. I stopped taking this thread seriously a few weeks ago. :heh: