Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:ehh:Using your links

The writer of the article sat down with an Afro Palestinian

This sounds awfully familiar.
I'm fully aware, I don't deny any of that, I don't support Zionists bruh...

I got over a decade of history on this mothafukka, anyone can type my username into the search bar and the word Jew and see exactly how I feel about them, it literally takes 5 seconds...

Here I'll do it for you...

I've said this several times in this thread, neither side in this shyt is a friend of my people, that's why I can give a fukless if they butcher each other...

EVERYONE that has and continues to oppress and enslave my people is an enemy of mine...

Show me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are...Only a c00n has a preferred complexion of CAC slaver...

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Aren’t you Biafran?

You don’t support IPOB?
I want my people to secede from Nigeria so I somewhat support IPOB.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew and was given refuge by Israel after he jumped bail so I would think that he's very pro-Israel.
This thread is a clueless, uneducated sand CAC al-abeed circle jerk bruh...

Watch these musty eunuchs get mad cuz I called them by the name they sand massa they been crying in here daily for over a month gave them...

For those that don't know what that name means...

A lot of Arabs are racist (so are a lot of Jews) so I don't understand why so many black people are so invested in this conflict.

I will say this preemptively (for those who will say that they're speaking up out of moral concern). When I say racist, I mean really racist. There are black men and women being enslaved, tortured and raped in some of these Arab countries. In 2023.
I've met some really nice Palestinians but some really racist ones too (despite knowing that the world is watching them). A lot of black women are seen as the lowest of the low in these countries and if I wasn't from a Western country, I would have probably gone through hell over there.

Last edited:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
:ehh:Using your links

The writer of the article sat down with an Afro Palestinian

This sounds awfully familiar.

If you flip the script and talk about the black Jews then you'd find the same thing (being doubly discrimated against by Palestinians for their skin colour and religion). I'm not sure why black people are batting for either side.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If you flip the script and talk about the black Jews then you'd find the same thing (being doubly discrimated against by Palestinians for their skin colour and religion). I'm not sure why black people are batting for either side.

Put aside race/color/religion.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
There is nobody advocating for me personally other than myself in this world. Does that mean that I should turn a blind eye to injustices I see done to others? That is foolish because the people and institutions that are doing it to someone else will absolutely do it to me. That is why anyone regardless of (fill in identity) should call bullshyt whenever they see it no matter the source. The shyt you gaze over out of convenience, laziness or malice will come back to bite you in one way or another.

helmet

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Sacha Baron Cohen Slams TikTok: “Creating Biggest Antisemitic Movement Since the Nazis”​

"Shame on you." A group of Jewish celebrities including Debra Messing and Amy Schumer had a confrontational call with executives for the popular social media app.

BY JAMES HIBBERD

NOVEMBER 17, 2023 9:17AM

Sacha Baron Cohen, Debra Messing, Amy Schumer

From left: Sacha Baron Cohen, Debra Messing, Amy Schumer RICK RYCROFT-POOL/GETTY IMAGES; MANNY CARABEL/GETTY IMAGES; JAMIE MCCARTHY/GETTY IMAGES

A score of Jewish celebrities are criticizing TikTok following a surge of antisemitic rhetoric going viral on the social media app following Hamas‘ Oct. 7 terror attack on Israel, which has culminated in some young people supporting 9/11 terror leader Osama bin Laden.

According to The New York Times, more than 30 influential people — including Sacha Baron Cohen, Debra Messing and Amy Schumer — had an impassioned 90-minute video call with TikTok executives earlier in the week.

“What is happening at TikTok is it is creating the biggest antisemitic movement since the Nazis,” Cohen declared on the call, according to a video of the exchange. “Shame on you.” The Borat creator added that the service could “flip a switch” to silence such videos, and noted, “If you think back to Oct. 7, the reason why Hamas were able to behead young people and rape women was they were fed images from when they were small kids that led them to hate.”

One TikTok executive, Adam Presser, the head of operations who is also Jewish, admitted, “Obviously a lot of what Sacha says, there’s truth to that,” though he also said there wasn’t a “magic button” that would fix all the issues.

He also seemed to defend the use of the pro-Palestine protest anthem “from to the river to the sea,” which is widely considered a call to annihilate Israel and its people. When Presser said that this was a matter of interpretation and the phrase was being used “casually,” Messing reportedly pushed back.

“It is much more responsible to bar it at this juncture than to say, ‘Oh, well, some people, they use it in a different way than it actually was created to mean,'” she said. “I understand that you are in a very, very difficult and complicated place, but you also are the main platform for the dissemination of Jew hate.”

TikTok has now deleted a recent viral video of a teen reading bin Laden’s 2002 “Letter to America,” which is full of antisemitic statements and seeks to justify the 9/11 terror attack that murdered nearly 3,000 people and injured 6,000 more and is the worst homeland attack in U.S. history.

“We recognize this is an incredibly difficult and fearful time for millions of people around the world and in our TikTok community,” the company has said. “Our leadership has been meeting with creators, civil society, human rights experts and stakeholders to listen to their experiences and feedback on how TikTok can remain a place for community, discovery and sharing authentically.”
The guy whose most famous character is disrespecting a country and mocking them is offended? :dahell:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps

Sacha Baron Cohen Slams TikTok: “Creating Biggest Antisemitic Movement Since the Nazis”​

"Shame on you." A group of Jewish celebrities including Debra Messing and Amy Schumer had a confrontational call with executives for the popular social media app.

BY JAMES HIBBERD

NOVEMBER 17, 2023 9:17AM

Sacha Baron Cohen, Debra Messing, Amy Schumer

From left: Sacha Baron Cohen, Debra Messing, Amy Schumer RICK RYCROFT-POOL/GETTY IMAGES; MANNY CARABEL/GETTY IMAGES; JAMIE MCCARTHY/GETTY IMAGES

A score of Jewish celebrities are criticizing TikTok following a surge of antisemitic rhetoric going viral on the social media app following Hamas‘ Oct. 7 terror attack on Israel, which has culminated in some young people supporting 9/11 terror leader Osama bin Laden.

According to The New York Times, more than 30 influential people — including Sacha Baron Cohen, Debra Messing and Amy Schumer — had an impassioned 90-minute video call with TikTok executives earlier in the week.

“What is happening at TikTok is it is creating the biggest antisemitic movement since the Nazis,” Cohen declared on the call, according to a video of the exchange. “Shame on you.” The Borat creator added that the service could “flip a switch” to silence such videos, and noted, “If you think back to Oct. 7, the reason why Hamas were able to behead young people and rape women was they were fed images from when they were small kids that led them to hate.”

One TikTok executive, Adam Presser, the head of operations who is also Jewish, admitted, “Obviously a lot of what Sacha says, there’s truth to that,” though he also said there wasn’t a “magic button” that would fix all the issues.

He also seemed to defend the use of the pro-Palestine protest anthem “from to the river to the sea,” which is widely considered a call to annihilate Israel and its people. When Presser said that this was a matter of interpretation and the phrase was being used “casually,” Messing reportedly pushed back.

“It is much more responsible to bar it at this juncture than to say, ‘Oh, well, some people, they use it in a different way than it actually was created to mean,'” she said. “I understand that you are in a very, very difficult and complicated place, but you also are the main platform for the dissemination of Jew hate.”

TikTok has now deleted a recent viral video of a teen reading bin Laden’s 2002 “Letter to America,” which is full of antisemitic statements and seeks to justify the 9/11 terror attack that murdered nearly 3,000 people and injured 6,000 more and is the worst homeland attack in U.S. history.

“We recognize this is an incredibly difficult and fearful time for millions of people around the world and in our TikTok community,” the company has said. “Our leadership has been meeting with creators, civil society, human rights experts and stakeholders to listen to their experiences and feedback on how TikTok can remain a place for community, discovery and sharing authentically.”

:comeon:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I'm fully aware, I don't deny any of that, I don't support Zionists bruh...

I got over a decade of history on this mothafukka, anyone can type my username into the search bar and the word Jew and see exactly how I feel about them, it literally takes 5 seconds...

Here I'll do it for you...

I've said this several times in this thread, neither side in this shyt is a friend of my people, that's why I can give a fukless if they butcher each other...

EVERYONE that has and continues to oppress and enslave my people is an enemy of mine...

Show me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are...Only a c00n has a preferred complexion of CAC slaver...

I can respect it.
Your post actually made me look up and read more about the Afro Palestinian. I didn’t know they guard and live near the third holiest mosque in Islam:ohhh:

They do firmly believe they’re Palestinian regardless what some small white Palestinian calls them. And they seem to look down on other Africans that arrive later and who are not down with their cause.

I only dislike the racist Arab angle because I know most people associate all Islam to Arabs when they only make less than 15 of the Muslim world.

But if you are able to differentiate Arabs from Islam then :hubie:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Put aside race/color/religion.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
There is nobody advocating for me personally other than myself in this world. Does that mean that I should turn a blind eye to injustices I see done to others? That is foolish because the people and institutions that are doing it to someone else will absolutely do it to me. That is why anyone regardless of (fill in identity) should call bullshyt whenever they see it no matter the source. The shyt you gaze over out of convenience, laziness or malice will come back to bite you in one way or another.

helmet

I mean, there are injustices happening all over the world (many of which, to black people) yet you don't speak of them. You don't even know they exist.

It's not possible to devote your time and energy to them all so you really have to pick your battles wisely.

Imagine if all the black people who lost their jobs, attended protests, made donations for this issue, did it for a black cause (e.g. reparations in the Americas, end corruption in Africa and the Caribbean etc). Imagine what we could actually get done.

Btw, I'm not one of those people who just caught this stuff on the news one day and decided to ignore it. I've actually lived there and witnessed first hand what's going on so I know what I'm saying when I say that black people should avoid getting caught up in this conflict.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I mean, there are injustices happening all over the world (many of which, to black people) yet you don't speak of them. You don't even know they exist.

It's not possible to devote your time and energy to them all so you really have to pick your battles wisely.

Imagine if all the black people who lost their jobs, attended protests, made donations for this issue, did it for a black cause (e.g. reparations in the Americas, end corruption in Africa and the Caribbean etc). Imagine what we could actually get done.

Btw, I'm not one of those people who just caught this stuff on the news one day and decided to ignore it. I've actually lived there and witnessed first hand what's going on so I know what I'm saying when I say that black people should avoid getting caught up in this conflict.

You trying to tell me about what I do and don't speak on? :skip:

Insinuating that I avoid speaking on certain issues? :skip:
That aside, yeah. I agree with what you are saying. A focused effort on black issues by black people would be great. Now start to identify, categorize and prioritize them. In the meantime, call out all the other bullshyt because otherwise you are seen as a passive observer of tragedy and that never works out great for those already under the boot.

:skip: