FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It's nothing.

Well more accurately, it's the Biden administration's attempt at doing something to try and appeal to young voters, muslims, and anti-israeli jews because the administration's popularity has continued to drop each week. If those voters stay home on election day, their campaign may actually be fukked. They want to use this as some kind of rebuttal to "why are my tax dollars going towards an increasingly authoritarian government that has killed 10,000 people so far with many of them being children?"

And they're hoping that the person asking that question will be stupid enough to say "I see that you're not sanctioning the government that allows them to do this, but the individuals who are occupying land in direct disobedience to international law. That's good enough for me!"
A decent percentage of settlers are American. The real action should be the US Treasury going after the organizations that fund the settler network. Many are in NY State.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy whose most famous character is disrespecting a country and mocking them is offended? :dahell:

He is a weird one in hindsight. Israeli Jew making movies that mocked Middle Eastern countries. We already know he'd been cancelled if he made movies like this about Jews :rudy:

90aa3a0208c1d4f8c1c5baac94ff31b4.gif

144435581-0929b856-39b0-4696-a319-fd74b3884e84.jpg

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The pro Palestine world should upgrade their message to calling for IDF prosecution for war crimes and violating human rights
at the hague or at the very least, get heavily sanctioned in addition to putting a 2 state solution and restoration of palestinian rights and free movement on the table

Just calling for cease fire is too soft in my opinion. israel should never get away with what they have done since the 7th. It's a long shot I know but worth a try to pressure the world to move in that direction