Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What are you trying to say by saying that? I’m not sure I follow.

I’m saying the video is propaganda it’s literally the Hamas led newspaper Twitter that posted it. There is no date or nothing on the video. Those ultra Orthodox Jews have always been getting into fights with police and other Jews. They are able to bypass serving the army

All I’m saying is more than likely the video had nothing to do with Palestinians but it just fits the narrative

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m saying the video is propaganda it’s literally the Hamas led newspaper Twitter that posted it. There is no date or nothing on the video. Those ultra Orthodox Jews have always been getting into fights with police and other Jews. They are able to bypass serving the army
Right I get that but what is the point in pointing that out?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
In reality it matters not whether or not individuals "deserve" anything in regards to global conflict. I grew up in NYC and saw the WTC out my apt's windows for 15 years. I love NYC and I loved seeing those towers. It sucked and broke my heart but as time went by and I grew to understand why the US was attacked (hint, it's not because they hate our freedoms), that is when I came to realize that the US, everyone who died or was injured on 9/11 has to hold that L whether or not they are directly involved in the issues that got them Habibis upset in the first place. When the hammer drops there usually isn't a warning and civilians catch 757's to the grill or get US made bombs dropping into their living rooms.

I do. Read the last sentence of the post you quoted. What I said is universal. Anybody can get touched.

I don't think we're having the same conversation. I was speaking to someone who was hoping that the US ie American citizens get touched. If you're indifferent..okay. But that's not the conversation.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

The next election could very well be the last election. If it were tomorrow, I'd bet 10 stacks mass violence erupts right after. People are really pressed. Vote for the old man who can't catch a break because the world was on fire for almost 4 years straight, or the man who wants to rob the country blind, and really cares about nothing but himself. The guy who forgets where he's at vs. The man who forgets he's not above the law. This site will be interesting to read in 10 years.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

"We aren't targeting civilians, except when we are. And if are targeting them its because HAMAS is hiding amongst them"

This is like a South Park parody. Its one thing to lie to me, but there's another to think I'm stupid....
They're better off just blaming HAMAS for the bombing, it worked last week.

A week.

They were proclaming innocence last week, about bombing civilians. Now they're justifing it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yup. That's some bullshyt.

Dude could've killed that guy who was literally standing there if he hit his head on the ground.

If they moving like that on their own people :wow:

this is akin to the same treatment white abolitionists and civil rights allies received by white slave owners & racists. white people have a rich history of attacking their own when they turn against white supremacy.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So why not apply that same attitude to people across the world instead of just it reserving for you and yours?

Everyone got a reason.

I do. Read the last sentence of the post you quoted. What I said is universal. Anybody can get touched.
I don't think we're having the same conversation. I was speaking to someone who was hoping that the US ie American citizens get touched. If you're indifferent..okay. But that's not the conversation.

Understood. :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're talking about everything but the subject. The man in this thread whose nephew was sent is a Black man. Last I checked, black people are Americans, black Americans are in the military, and Black Americans provide humanitarian services too. The same people you hope "catch a stray."

You think the only people who will be affected are WP. Are you crazy? Your argument makes no sense. What does throwing away the lives of random Americans including Black Americans gain you? Not a damn thing.

You're just talking like that because you know it won't be you. Privileged arrogance.

Black man should not be fighting no white man's war we always fought in every war for this fukking country with no reciprocity so miss me with the bullshyt we cannon fodder to them... WAKE UP WOMAN!!! :mindblown:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:manny: you think american citizens voted for this american military industrial complex???:leostare: you think the PEOPLE voted for america to elbow its way into foreign countries??? why do you think there was a huge backlash against the vietnam war??? I AM an american citizen and it seems we have no say so on foreign policy but the people that do always seem to put its people in the crosshairs for their greed.:leostare:
You have a say when you vote. These people support and voting records are public.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Them Devils can just freely call for genocide :pacspit:

The US got to drop Israel as long as these wackos have power. It's not only a moral problem, it's also a political problem because Israel is seen as always being a proxy for the US. Anything they do, we are viewed as always cosigning.

We get involved in the internal politics of other countries all the time. Time to do it to Israel. They definitely do it to us. If not only because it's these crazies who will end up dragging the US into wider conflicts with surrounding countries. Not just military conflicts but also makes it harder to work with them when they have our unconditional support.

Need Obama back in office for this one. He saw value in not putting Israel as first in all matters and tried to build improved relationships with surrounding Arab countries. Too bad Trump came along and undid a lot of that shyt such as the Iran deal and moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Now it's probably too late to reverse the damage.

Also, it's not just Netanyahu, obviously a large segment of the population are also radicalized. I don't know how you undo that shyt. Same issue in many countries right now and I think it was Obama who recently said it actually, but it really does feel like the world is staring into the abyss lately. Reading and knowing about all the shyt going on in the world is kind of not fun tbh. I actually wish to be more ignorant at times because the world is all fukked up. Also wish we were in a time where the biggest issues at the time was the president getting a blow job.

Sorry ranting a bit. Just spilling a lot of shyt on my mind.

Last edited: