Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’ve been to Jerusalem breh

What I’m saying is the video posted is more than likely propaganda as it’s literally from hamas and Islamic jihad news.
No offense, but you made a temporary visit to Jerusalem. The people filming this live in that neighborhood and are Jewish. The video came from them. Quds network post is a repost.

The Neturei Karta:

It's also not the first time Israeli police attacked that neighborhood.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You have a say when you vote. These people support and voting records are public.

That is bullshyt it doesnt fukking matter about voting because money actually pushes the agenda in washington... NOT the president and see what happens when lobby's with more money than votes has an agenda. THAT IS HOW AMERICA WORKS... you voting bytches are so fukking blind. its disgusting... this country is so racist and corrupt and still peddling this bullshyt about voting when you see aipac dgaf about it!!! ARE Y'ALL THAT fukkING RETARDED!? :mindblown: your vote doesnt mean shyt!!!

voting locally may mean something but nationally and in washington...:mjlol: u fukking goof if you believe that... WAKE UP!!!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
That is bullshyt it doesnt fukking matter about voting because money actually pushes the agenda in washington... NOT the president and see what happens when lobby's with more money than votes has an agenda. THAT IS HOW AMERICA WORKS... you voting bytches are so fukking blind. its disgusting... this country is so racist and corrupt and still peddling this bullshyt about voting when you see aipac dgaf about it!!! ARE Y'ALL THAT fukkING RETARDED!? :mindblown: your vote doesnt mean shyt!!!

voting locally may mean something but nationally and in washington...:mjlol: u fukking goof if you believe that... WAKE UP!!!
How do the people that run for office get chosen?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How do the people that run for office get chosen?

200w.gif

you think voting is what determines the country's fate??? :mjlol: :mjgrin:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
The US got to drop Israel as long as these wackos have power. It's not only a moral problem, it's also a political problem because Israel is seen as always being a proxy for the US. Anything they do, we are viewed as always cosigning.

We get involved in the internal politics of other countries all the time. Time to do it to Israel. They definitely do it to us. If not only because it's these crazies who will end up dragging the US into wider conflicts with surrounding countries. Not just military conflicts but also makes it harder to work with them when they have our unconditional support.

Need Obama back in office for this one. He saw value in not putting Israel as first in all matters and tried to build improved relationships with surrounding Arab countries. Too bad Trump came along and undid a lot of that shyt such as the Iran deal and moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Now it's probably too late to reverse the damage.

Also, it's not just Netanyahu, obviously a large segment of the population are also radicalized. I don't know how you undo that shyt. Same issue in many countries right now and I think it was Obama who recently said it actually, but it really does feel like the world is staring into the abyss lately. Reading and knowing about all the shyt going on in the world is kind of not fun tbh. I actually wish to be more ignorant at times because the world is all fukked up. Also wish we were in a time where the biggest issues at the time was the president getting a blow job.

Sorry ranting a bit. Just spilling a lot of shyt on my mind.

Israel has a serious PR problem. And it's contributing to the backlash they're facing across the board.

They make it really hard to advocate for them. They have a very smug and condescending demeanor in their declarations and how they justify their actions--almost like they're angry anyone would dare challenge or criticize their actions.

I mean how do any supporter justify they referring to Palestinians as "Monsters" who need to be erased--its wild. How can anyone spin this? And it's usually public declarations too.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The US got to drop Israel as long as these wackos have power. It's not only a moral problem, it's also a political problem because Israel is seen as always being a proxy for the US. Anything they do, we are viewed as always cosigning.

We get involved in the internal politics of other countries all the time. Time to do it to Israel. They definitely do it to us. If not only because it's these crazies who will end up dragging the US into wider conflicts with surrounding countries. Not just military conflicts but also makes it harder to work with them when they have our unconditional support.

Need Obama back in office for this one. He saw value in not putting Israel as first in all matters and tried to build improved relationships with surrounding Arab countries. Too bad Trump came along and undid a lot of that shyt such as the Iran deal and moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Now it's probably too late to reverse the damage.

Also, it's not just Netanyahu, obviously a large segment of the population are also radicalized. I don't know how you undo that shyt. Same issue in many countries right now and I think it was Obama who recently said it actually, but it really does feel like the world is staring into the abyss lately. Reading and knowing about all the shyt going on in the world is kind of not fun tbh. I actually wish to be more ignorant at times because the world is all fukked up. Also wish we were in a time where the biggest issues at the time was the president getting a blow job.

Sorry ranting a bit. Just spilling a lot of shyt on my mind.

I agree with just about everything you said but to the bolded... Wifey is a very intelligent person but an absolute bubble head when it comes to keeping up on world/national news. Three days after the attack on Israel I said "Yo, those paragliding Gazans were wild right?"
Mrs.Fetus: :what:

Fetus: Remember I told you about the Gaza invasion into Israel at the museum with your sister and her husband?

Mrs.Fetus: Yeah, kinda... :skip:

Fetus: So you're telling me you have not seen the images of paragliders from Gaza, three days after the war started?

Mrs.Fetus: It's probably not that big a news thing.

Fetus: :ohlawd:

In her defence she reads 60-80 books a year but it is frustrating beyond belief to be addicted to global/national politics and live with someone who is willfully ignorant on these subjects.

:sadcam:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Black man should not be fighting no white man's war we always fought in every war for this fukking country with no reciprocity so miss me with the bullshyt we cannon fodder to them... WAKE UP WOMAN!!! :mindblown:
You'll do anything but stand on what you said. So because you don't think they should be in the military you hope they get touched?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You'll do anything but stand on what you said. So because you don't think they should be in the military you hope they get touched?
sad-tupac-sigh-aa3kmvfqcuw6lyx2.gif

:snoop: Jesus fukking christ why you caping so fukking hard for a country that doesnt give a fukk about ya black ass!?! :what:
EDIT:
Why can't y'all accept the TRUTH!!!??? you think those white generals who sit in those offices give a fukk about black soliders on the front line getting blown up. you think they care about when american citizens are killed???:what: are people this naive to THINK the people in those offices of boeing and lockheed martin care??? :mjlol: ALL YOU ARE ARE NUMBERS ON A SPREADSHEET TO THEM.

Last edited:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Just a thought.

In one hand we’re helping the little guys (Ukraine) fight against Russia (by proxy)to keep them from going extinct. People hate it. In the other hand we are potentially assisting in a genocide against the little guy (Palestine). People hate it.