Superstar
Daps

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
In reality it matters not whether or not individuals "deserve" anything in regards to global conflict. I grew up in NYC and saw the WTC out my apt's windows for 15 years. I love NYC and I loved seeing those towers. It sucked and broke my heart but as time went by and I grew to understand why the US was attacked (hint, it's not because they hate our freedoms), that is when I came to realize that the US, everyone who died or was injured on 9/11 has to hold that L whether or not they are directly involved in the issues that got them Habibis upset in the first place. When the hammer drops there usually isn't a warning and civilians catch 757's to the grill or get US made bombs dropping into their living rooms.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

This fat Zionist bytch is crazy :gucci:

:dahell: Is everything “antisemitic” to these motherless fukks????

:dahell: A motherfukker can say “I don’t like so and so” and if that so and so’s neighbor happens to take their kids to a Jewish pediatrician then they label so and so antisemitic.

:dahell: The fukk is wrong with these people?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Has Jeanie Mai issued a statement!?!?!?
MJ-Chong

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
190411134811-02-racism-reparations.jpg

A-print-shows-African-cap-005.jpg

JS6-20191209-Slavery-HR-MO.jpg

did you forget our history sanctioned by the united states govt???:leostare: you think they care about you???
You're talking about everything but the subject. The man in this thread whose nephew was sent is a Black man. Last I checked, black people are Americans, black Americans are in the military, and Black Americans provide humanitarian services too. The same people you hope "catch a stray."

You think the only people who will be affected are WP. Are you crazy? Your argument makes no sense. What does throwing away the lives of random Americans including Black Americans gain you? Not a damn thing.

You're just talking like that because you know it won't be you. Privileged arrogance.