Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Quds News Network is a Palestinian news agency with alleged affiliations to Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

There is no flag in the video, folks just falling for propaganda

Israel police have always clashed with ultra orthodox jews

There actually are flags or at least images flags of palasitne in some areas so it's believable that they would tear down one if they hung one up

clearly you never been near anit-ziontist real torah practicing Jewish communities in Israel

Not everything is propaganda it's in hasatan nature to be vile according to your ducktale just happens to be the state of israel that is the adversary .

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
In reality it matters not whether or not individuals "deserve" anything in regards to global conflict. I grew up in NYC and saw the WTC out my apt's windows for 15 years. I love NYC and I loved seeing those towers. It sucked and broke my heart but as time went by and I grew to understand why the US was attacked (hint, it's not because they hate our freedoms), that is when I came to realize that the US, everyone who died or was injured on 9/11 has to hold that L whether or not they are directly involved in the issues that got them Habibis upset in the first place. When the hammer drops there usually isn't a warning and civilians catch 757's to the grill or get US made bombs dropping into their living rooms.
So why not apply that same attitude to people across the world instead of just reserving it for you and yours?

Everyone got a reason.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People wanted right wing authoritarian leaders. This is what happens. For 10 years people trolled online about wanting Trump and other authoritarians, and here we are. What did you guys think all this Kek magic and merchant Sheckle memes would do? It dumbed down and numbed the senses of even regular people to the point where empathy is out the window, and people are frothing at the mouth with bloodblust. Essentially we are in the last throws of white supremacy, and they either win with this, and the world stays static, or when this is over, the world changes and white people are no longer the number 1 demographic. But this is what 10 years of unchecked trolling online has got us.

Never looked at it like that :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

There actually are flags or at least images flags of palasitne in some areas so it's believable that they would tear down one if they hung one up

clearly you never been near anit-ziontist real torah practicing Jewish communities in Israel

Not everything is propaganda it's in hasatan nature to be vile according to your ducktale just happens to be the state of israel that is the adversary .

I’ve been to Jerusalem breh

What I’m saying is the video posted is more than likely propaganda as it’s literally from hamas and Islamic jihad news.