ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
US weapon manufacturers expecting boost in sales from Israel | CTech

Hk4hhk9Js_0_0_3000_2029_0_x-large.jpg

Muthafukkas in here think voting matters... look at this shyt... :dead: not one of those b*stards that's arguing against me asking the most important questions... you THINK your little measely vote matters.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
sad-tupac-sigh-aa3kmvfqcuw6lyx2.gif

:snoop: Jesus fukking christ why you caping so fukking hard for a country that doesnt give a fukk about ya black ass!?! :what:
EDIT:
Why can't y'all accept the TRUTH!!!??? you think those white generals who sit in those offices give a fukk about black soliders on the front line getting blown up. you think they care about when american citizens are killed???:what: are people this naive to THINK the people in those offices of boeing and lockheed martin care??? :mjlol: ALL YOU ARE ARE NUMBERS ON A SPREADSHEET TO THEM.

You'll do anything but stand on what you said. So because you don't think they should be in the military you hope they get touched?

I'm waiting for you to explain why Black Americans should die because you don't like the government while pretending to be pro-black.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You'll do anything but stand on what you said. So because you don't think they should be in the military you hope they get touched?

I'm waiting for you to explain why Black Americans should die because you don't like the government while pretending to be pro-black.

I said what i fukking said...:manny: I already explained my rationale in detail... enough already.. you mad at me. be mad at the govt you dikkriding...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Thread exposes all of the GOD haters. You hate GOD so you hate His people. Your GOD is actually Satan. You've been exposed. You will not prosper and your end is death. There is no life in you.
God? Who's god? Not mine. I don't believe there is god.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
The Israelis are letting it all hang out. Fully admitting to Airstriking a refugee camp to get at a high ranking Hamas figure. The IDF spokesman openly admits it. Maybe US Cops should start bombing schools to get school shooters.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Thread exposes all of the GOD haters. You hate GOD so you hate His people. Your GOD is actually Satan. You've been exposed. You will not prosper and your end is death. There is no life in you.
Why would a God "hater" follow a loser the prototypical "satan" from the same :duck:
when the og Torah it's no satan but just whoever they deem as an adversary got that title because it actually means adversary or slanderer (which the state of israel/america govement is actually doing)

Sad but you religious brehs really not that bright when it comes to this stuff.

so technical a God hater in your world view would be satan's not a worshiper of an adversary they would be the adversary because the mindset is that your God not even real so why would they waste time oppose a imagineary thing only bothers your becaues you think it's real.

Even though you should know that 1 of the adversaries(satan) is a (destoryer) that is on Gods payroll within the folklore..

(Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy)

how can you follow an ahistorical religion but not be well studied in that religion but want to be hostile like you actually know anything about the religion to cast judgment on anyone that you don't like (which is the only reason you follow it but not realzing the core idea of your brand of the faith is to examine self and get The God in you to awaken.....

probably only followed it because your mad at the world for whatever culture war reasoning or was african breh that converted in your home country when you where a kid

that why you only know it on surface level like a few holy roller posters on the coli.

damn them white missionaires but a number on some of you

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
The Israelis are letting it all hang out. Fully admitting to Airstriking a refugee camp to get at a high ranking Hamas figure. The IDF spokesman openly admits it. Maybe US Cops should start bombing schools to get school shooters.

Dude got a scottish accent or am I tripping. :patrice:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
The God of the Jews, Yaehway, is the same as Allah and GOD.

Jews, Christians and Muslims are all children of Abraham. Same God, different messengers.