Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Quds News Network is a Palestinian news agency with alleged affiliations to Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

There is no flag in the video, folks just falling for propaganda
The post is from a Jewish anti-Zionist account.

Israeli police have a history of targeting the Mea Shearim neighborhood apparently. This is from 3 months ago.

In the Mea Shearim neighborhood of Jerusalem, whose residents are known to be fiercely anti-Zionist, Palestinian flags regularly fly from the rooftops and hang over the streets. The residents do not recognize the authority of the State of Israel, and they make it clear that Israeli police are not welcome there. But the state seems to feel threatened by the flags, and once in a while the police march into the neighborhood’s narrow streets and allies to cut them down.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
This is what I fear more than the conflict. How easy it is to manipulate kids via the internet now. World gonna suffer.
People wanted right wing authoritarian leaders. This is what happens. For 10 years people trolled online about wanting Trump and other authoritarians, and here we are. What did you guys think all this Kek magic and merchant Sheckle memes would do? It dumbed down and numbed the senses of even regular people to the point where empathy is out the window, and people are frothing at the mouth with bloodblust. Essentially we are in the last throws of white supremacy, and they either win with this, and the world stays static, or when this is over, the world changes and white people are no longer the number 1 demographic. But this is what 10 years of unchecked trolling online has got us.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Innocent Americans should catch a stray over this bull shyt religious warfare? Foh

You think we wont?!!?:leostare: look at what is happening to palestinians right now...
America stay meddling in foreign countries and you wonder why these terrorists come after us...:dead: no one even thinks of cause and effect anymore...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And you will never be subjected to what the people in Gaza are going through because of that same government you hate so much.

If you want a political change than get involved in the political system. People do it everyday.

There are people on this thread with family in Israel as we speak. Not sure who you think is "catching that stray" but American citizens don't deserve to die because you don't like your government that you probably never even bothered to address in any sort of meaningful way.

That comment is fukked up and insensitive.

190411134811-02-racism-reparations.jpg

A-print-shows-African-cap-005.jpg

JS6-20191209-Slavery-HR-MO.jpg

did you forget our history sanctioned by the united states govt???:leostare: you think they care about you???

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
And you will never be subjected to what the people in Gaza are going through because of that same government you hate so much.

If you want a political change than get involved in the political system. People do it everyday.

There are people on this thread with family in Israel as we speak. Not sure who you think is "catching that stray" but American citizens don't deserve to die because you don't like your government that you probably never even bothered to address in any sort of meaningful way.

That comment is fukked up and insensitive.

In reality it matters not whether or not individuals "deserve" anything in regards to global conflict. I grew up in NYC and saw the WTC out my apt's windows for 15 years. I love NYC and I loved seeing those towers. It sucked and broke my heart but as time went by and I grew to understand why the US was attacked (hint, it's not because they hate our freedoms), that is when I came to realize that the US, everyone who died or was injured on 9/11 has to hold that L whether or not they are directly involved in the issues that got them Habibis upset in the first place. When the hammer drops there usually isn't a warning and civilians catch 757's to the grill or get US made bombs dropping into their living rooms.