Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Lol at shouting out to China. Them holocaust camps they been running for their own Muslim minority means nothing tho… lol

Y’all fall for political posturing and propaganda so easy.
This is what I fear more than the conflict. How easy it is to manipulate kids via the internet now. World gonna suffer.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is why the rest of the world needs to humble them and america needs to catch a stray and rethink their position of being in bed with them...:francis: you cant police the world forever... and cant commit mass genocide and get away with it without reprecussions.
Innocent Americans should catch a stray over this bull shyt religious warfare? Foh

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:manny: you think american citizens voted for this american military industrial complex???:leostare: you think the PEOPLE voted for america to elbow its way into foreign countries??? why do you think there was a huge backlash against the vietnam war??? I AM an american citizen and it seems we have no say so on foreign policy but the people that do always seem to put its people in the crosshairs for their greed.:leostare:
And you will never be subjected to what the people in Gaza are going through because of that same government you hate so much.

If you want a political change than get involved in the political system. People do it everyday.

There are people on this thread with family in Israel as we speak. Not sure who you think is "catching that stray" but American citizens don't deserve to die because you don't like your government that you probably never even bothered to address in any sort of meaningful way.

That comment is fukked up and insensitive.